Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080

    Northern Vices to be eradicated within 7 Days!

    Provincial Police Region 5 to suppress vices in the North

    The Deputy Commissioner of the Provincial Police Region 5, Pol. Maj. Gen. Panthuwat Sriwalai, reminds the crime suppression and investigation police officers in the eight northern provinces, who were trained to suppress human trafficking, to be more stringent in arresting business operators who provide or distribute various vices.

    Pol. Maj. Gen. Panthuwat instructs them to eradicate pornographic media, online game shops, curtain hotels, and karaoke bars with prostitution businesses behind the scenes in the North within seven days. He says inactive police officers will be disciplined.

    Pol. Maj. Gen. Panthuwat also orders the police to record the names of influential people who are related to human trafficking businesses in the North, particularly in Chiang Rai province as it is bordering other countries.

    Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 11 July 2007

  2. #2
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Well if he thinks that all these vices can be eradicated in seven days then he must think it is a very small problem. He should be sacked himself for being so stupid.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Ratsima
    Posts
    3,717
    ^It boggles the imagination, doesn't it? As if the only problem were supply. Never mind demand.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,776
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller
    Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 11 July 2007
    15th today so it must nearly all be done by now

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:04 AM
    Posts
    11,460
    Another excuse for another couple of hundred extra-judicial killings no doubt. They can just wipe out their opponents now, by claiming they are all pimps.

  6. #6
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    Thank goodness at least drugs where already eradicated in 2003 by Thaksin - gambling and prostitution are a minor challenge by comparison, I think a week is a realistic target.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    a. boozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    23-06-2017 @ 01:47 PM
    Location
    Ban Chang, Rayong
    Posts
    1,628
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller View Post
    Thank goodness at least drugs where already eradicated in 2003 by Thaksin - gambling and prostitution are a minor challenge by comparison, I think a week is a realistic target.
    But, which week?

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,109
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller View Post
    Provincial Police Region 5 to suppress vices in the North

    Pol. Maj. Gen. Panthuwat also orders the police to record the names of influential people who are related to human trafficking businesses in the North, particularly in Chiang Rai province as it is bordering other countries.

    Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 11 July 2007
    yea, That will heppen

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by a. boozer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller View Post
    Thank goodness at least drugs where already eradicated in 2003 by Thaksin - gambling and prostitution are a minor challenge by comparison, I think a week is a realistic target.
    But, which week?
    The classic biblical week Al Mighty (aka Gawd) uses, ya dummy!

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller View Post
    Provincial Police Region 5 to suppress vices in the North

    Pol. Maj. Gen. Panthuwat also orders the police to record the names of influential people who are related to human trafficking businesses in the North, particularly in Chiang Rai province as it is bordering other countries.

    Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 11 July 2007
    yea, That will heppen

    a long list of generals and senior policemen, as well as politicians is expected to emerge

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Little Chuchok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    22-05-2019 @ 05:25 PM
    Posts
    9,383
    ^you forgot the Customs,Forestry and Immigration blokes....

  12. #12
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,609
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller
    He says inactive police officers will be disciplined.
    Yeah, give the buggers inactive roles as punishment.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •