Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 52
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    18-06-2007 @ 08:53 PM
    Posts
    9

    how to meet girls in Phrae

    Hi all,
    I'm going to Phrae for some time. I have been there before. Looks a very quiet town indeed. What are the places to have some fun there ? What about sex ?
    Thanks, PC

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn
    What about sex ?
    No sex in Phrae. Sorry.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Ratsima
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn
    What about sex ?
    I hear they have it up there, but other reports claim that all the children are imported. Please investigate and let us know.

  4. #4
    lom
    lom is offline
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    8,210
    Try over at ThaiVisa forum, they have a few guys from Phrae there.

  5. #5
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    we have one too.
    he lives a sedate life and would probably know nothing about the sex for English lessons rumour.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    18-06-2007 @ 08:53 PM
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn
    What about sex ?
    No sex in Phrae. Sorry.
    Last time I was there a tuk tuk next to the big hotel facing the bus terminal (Mayom Palace?) wanted to get me somewhere. I couldtn follow him at this time and he did not showup the next days. I figure out he works with the tourists buses that stop overnight on their way to the North. No clue what he had to offer but it was explicitely dealing with sex.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,776
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn
    No clue what he had to offer but it was explicitely dealing with sex.
    Himself probably

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    18-06-2007 @ 08:53 PM
    Posts
    9
    In that case, I would have chosen the tuk tuk rather than its driver :lew:
    btw, any infromation about how to have fun in Phrae (I'm leaving tomorrow)

  9. #9
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    I hear they have wooden houses up that way...though what fun you could have with them I don't know......

    I bet they've got a 7-11, they sell ice-creams, 7-up and a variety of flavour of crisps....me and the kids go and buy all this and sit round in the garden having a "party"....it really is tremendous fun.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,776
    You lead such an exciting life nick hows your woodcarvings coming along?

  11. #11
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Phrae doesn't get many tourist, hardly any in fact.
    So the sex industry is not geared up to cater for tourists.

    The old city used to have 50 brothels but the last one closed down about two years ago. Nearly all the action is done by phone now. The number of college girls available is staggering but if you don't have the contact number then you are lost.

    They is still a brothel open next to the airport, prices start at 200 baht but I wouldn't recommend it as anything other than a place to empty your scrotum sacks.

    Your safest best bet is to ask the hotel staff to send an extra something up to your room.

    If you want to roam the streets at night then head for Kad Nam Thong they are several naughty bars there but keep your wits about you.
    There is also a new hotel there called, strangely enough, the Nam Thong Hotel

  12. #12
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    hows your woodcarvings coming along?
    I'm more of a carpenter nowadays, i think you may have seen some of my work

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim
    They is still a brothel open next to the airport, prices start at 200 baht but I wouldn't recommend it as anything other than a place to empty your scrotum sacks.
    So what do you normally do at a brothel then?

  14. #14
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    ^ Eat my broth

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    18-06-2007 @ 08:53 PM
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim View Post
    Phrae doesn't get many tourist, hardly any in fact.
    So the sex industry is not geared up to cater for tourists.

    The old city used to have 50 brothels but the last one closed down about two years ago. Nearly all the action is done by phone now. The number of college girls available is staggering but if you don't have the contact number then you are lost.

    They is still a brothel open next to the airport, prices start at 200 baht but I wouldn't recommend it as anything other than a place to empty your scrotum sacks.

    Your safest best bet is to ask the hotel staff to send an extra something up to your room.

    If you want to roam the streets at night then head for Kad Nam Thong they are several naughty bars there but keep your wits about you.
    There is also a new hotel there called, strangely enough, the Nam Thong Hotel
    Thanks for the details. I've read that a vast majority of college girls were in tehe bizness. Many of them going to Pattaya from time to time to make extra money. I guess they would be happy to get some biz in their home town?

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,776
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn
    I've read that a vast majority of college girls were in tehe bizness
    I think you read wrong then.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    yeah, wishful thinking

    there are a few, all you have to do is find them

  18. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    18-06-2007 @ 08:53 PM
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn
    I've read that a vast majority of college girls were in tehe bizness
    I think you read wrong then.
    This was about Phrae. Espacially about one college I dont remind the name. The guy explained that there is regular bus lines from Phrae to pattaya. Of course this is not for the poor rice growers around. The fact of Pattaya bus was given as a proof that allegations of college girls being involved in the bizness are true.

  19. #19
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn
    I guess they would be happy to get some biz in their home town?
    Well it would save them the bus fare but it has to be discrete.
    They won't be seen in public with you.
    You arrive separately at the hotel.
    It is nothing like Pattaya, you might be quite disappointed.

  20. #20
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    I think you read wrong then.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    yeah, wishful thinking
    Nope he is quite right.
    The figure is about 70% will have to flog it at some time.
    I know which college you are talking about.
    It is referred to as the dirty girls school

  21. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    18-06-2007 @ 08:53 PM
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetyim View Post
    It is nothing like Pattaya, you might be quite disappointed.
    I know!! I dont go there for the fun. Its a small quiet town, and it can be very boring!! This is the reason why I try to gathr some informations in advance...

  22. #22
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn
    I guess they would be happy to get some biz in their home town?
    10:43 PM
    The clock is ticking, they'll pull up the walkways well before midnight, you know?

  23. #23
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    18-06-2007 @ 08:53 PM
    Posts
    9
    How would you recommand to get in touch with them?

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    70% is a nice number

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn View Post
    How would you recommand to get in touch with them?

    I think there should be a forum for naive questions

    what do you think eh? that one could go there too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •