Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    19-06-2015 @ 07:24 PM
    Location
    Isaan
    Posts
    335

    Do You Know where Pak Chong Creek is?

    Does anyone know the direction to Pak Chong Creek (around Khao Yai) where they ride the elephants in the creek itself?

    I have some friends coming in that want to try this

    I cannot find any directions on the internet just 1000's of offers for overpriced tours (so please spare me and don't send me any tour links)

    Looking for driving directions or location address

    I have been to Pak Chong and Khao Yai 100 times and do not remember ever seeing this?

    Thanks in advance to anyone that can help

  2. #2
    splendid and tremendous
    somtamslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    20-08-2019 @ 04:16 PM
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,608
    Quote Originally Posted by liveinlos
    I have been to Pak Chong and Khao Yai 100 times
    I live in Pak Chong and have done for several years..never heard of this..but I don't get out much...

    Best thing would be to contact one of the tour guides here..the guy at 'Wildlife Safari' speaks decent English..he should be able to point you in the right direction..

  3. #3
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    19-06-2015 @ 07:24 PM
    Location
    Isaan
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by somtamslap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liveinlos
    I have been to Pak Chong and Khao Yai 100 times
    I live in Pak Chong and have done for several years..never heard of this..but I don't get out much...

    Best thing would be to contact one of the tour guides here..the guy at 'Wildlife Safari' speaks decent English..he should be able to point you in the right direction..
    There are all kinds of photos on the internet of the people riding elephants in the water but most are associated with tour companies and they never give the location or address

    The only description is Pak Chong Creek

    I am not aware of any creeks but this may be something you have to hike through the woods to get to

    Next time I hop up to Pak Chong I will run it down

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Location
    Ratchaburi
    Posts
    5,194
    elephants in the street Thunurat rd Highway 2090 nere Mu Si
    Also there is a elephant center nere by

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat jandajoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    02-11-2016 @ 08:50 AM
    Posts
    19,599

  6. #6
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    19-06-2015 @ 07:24 PM
    Location
    Isaan
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchaburi View Post
    elephants in the street Thunurat rd Highway 2090 nere Mu Si
    Also there is a elephant center nere by

    Ok great, I have an idea where you are talking about and I will investigate and report back

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •