Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 70 of 70
  1. #51
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    It's going to be a long two weeks!


  • #52
    Thailand Expat
    BobR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    27-09-2017 @ 12:44 PM
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee
    Then another assistant came in and said it was not possible as I am a foreigner, however the 2.5% is. Alarm bells ringing now.
    Amazing Thailand

  • #53
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Darkside, Pattaya
    Posts
    5,490
    I got my Maz 3 on 0%.

    Emailed the dealer with what I wanted, 3 days later Tisco came to my work to sort the paperwork, 3 weeks later car was delivered to me at my work.

    Very easy transaction, prolly helps my employer owns the dealership !!

  • #54
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    I got my Maz 3 on 0%.

    Emailed the dealer with what I wanted, 3 days later Tisco came to my work to sort the paperwork, 3 weeks later car was delivered to me at my work.

    Very easy transaction, prolly helps my employer owns the dealership !!
    3 weeks

    I live in Khon Kaen, I hope it doesn't take that long. My old car's a/c is crap and it's getting hot.

  • #55
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Darkside, Pattaya
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    I got my Maz 3 on 0%.

    Emailed the dealer with what I wanted, 3 days later Tisco came to my work to sort the paperwork, 3 weeks later car was delivered to me at my work.

    Very easy transaction, prolly helps my employer owns the dealership !!
    3 weeks

    I live in Khon Kaen, I hope it doesn't take that long. My old car's a/c is crap and it's getting hot.
    No stock on hand for black 2.0 SP hatch's so had to wait on vehicle allocation from Mazda.

    Bought on a whim so did not matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    let me explain simply 100MB != 1GB RAM

  • #56
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    Well nice surprise, it only took 1 week, the car is here but getting extras like film put on it. We are waiting until Friday to get it as they are lucky this year!

  • #57
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    I got my Maz 3 on 0%.

    Emailed the dealer with what I wanted, 3 days later Tisco came to my work to sort the paperwork, 3 weeks later car was delivered to me at my work.

    Very easy transaction, prolly helps my employer owns the dealership !!
    That makes it a lot easier!

  • #58
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    Got my new car - a beautiful Soul Red(glad I paid the extra 10k for this) Mazda CX3 SP.

    Everything's great apart from not having cruise control(or I can't find it yet).

    It's by far the best car I've ever owned in terms of looks and handling on the road. I live the Sport function button and the option to change gears manually.

    The infotainment system is cool and everything in the 'cockpit' is of a standard I'd expect in a car double the price of 1.055 mill. I was surprised that they never tried to get extra off me for the navigation SD card, as I'd read that others were asked for up to 15k!

    I love the blind spot monitoring, really really useful in Thailand's traffic.

  • #59
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Teakdoor forum upgrade office
    Posts
    11,781
    I watched a test drive video on that model. Is it true the wheels are 18 inch but the spare wheel is only 16 inches?

  • #60
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Darkside, Pattaya
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee View Post
    Got my new car - a beautiful Soul Red(glad I paid the extra 10k for this) Mazda CX3 SP.

    Everything's great apart from not having cruise control(or I can't find it yet).

    It's by far the best car I've ever owned in terms of looks and handling on the road. I live the Sport function button and the option to change gears manually.

    The infotainment system is cool and everything in the 'cockpit' is of a standard I'd expect in a car double the price of 1.055 mill. I was surprised that they never tried to get extra off me for the navigation SD card, as I'd read that others were asked for up to 15k!

    I love the blind spot monitoring, really really useful in Thailand's traffic.
    Congrats !!

    I like them but find em to be a bit small.

    SD is free as it is top spec model, lower spec you need to pay.

    Am thinking of flicking my 3 and getting into a Diesel CX5.

  • #61
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee View Post
    Got my new car - a beautiful Soul Red(glad I paid the extra 10k for this) Mazda CX3 SP.

    Everything's great apart from not having cruise control(or I can't find it yet).

    It's by far the best car I've ever owned in terms of looks and handling on the road. I live the Sport function button and the option to change gears manually.

    The infotainment system is cool and everything in the 'cockpit' is of a standard I'd expect in a car double the price of 1.055 mill. I was surprised that they never tried to get extra off me for the navigation SD card, as I'd read that others were asked for up to 15k!

    I love the blind spot monitoring, really really useful in Thailand's traffic.
    Congrats !!

    I like them but find em to be a bit small.

    SD is free as it is top spec model, lower spec you need to pay.

    Am thinking of flicking my 3 and getting into a Diesel CX5.
    I find it fine and I'm 6'4". One of my daughters is tall -175cm and finds it OK in the back.

    Ok, thanks for that info.

    At least you'll get BOSE speakers with your CX5!

    BTW, does your 3 have cruise control?

  • #62
    Thailand Expat
    Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    17,704
    the way Thais use every lane to overtake you wont need cruise control.

    Have you got the reversing camera or rear parking sensors on it?

    Nothing beats that new car smell, until your missus chucks a durian in the boot

  • #63
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    I watched a test drive video on that model. Is it true the wheels are 18 inch but the spare wheel is only 16 inches?
    Not sure, I never checked.

    I'll let you know later!

  • #64
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    the way Thais use every lane to overtake you wont need cruise control.

    Have you got the reversing camera or rear parking sensors on it?

    Nothing beats that new car smell, until your missus chucks a durian in the boot
    Yes, that camera/sesors are great, and really clear, plus there is a radar at the back when you're reversing out, which is a great safety feature in car parks etc.

    I turned off the lane departure warning as I often cross/touch the lane line and it got annoying. Doesn't beep if your indicator is on though.

  • #65
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,463
    glad I paid the extra 10k for this colour
    you are a car salesmans dream.


    10k extra for something that you cant even see when you are in the car, but which every chickenhead on the street can admire.

    khon khaen you say. it figures.

  • #66
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    glad I paid the extra 10k for this colour
    you are a car salesmans dream.


    10k extra for something that you cant even see when you are in the car, but which every chickenhead on the street can admire.

    khon khaen you say. it figures.
    I see it all day when I'm looking out my window!
    What a strange thing to say, that the colour or appearance of your car doesn't matter.
    Do you ever pay to get your car washed, if so why?

    Please explain what you mean about Khon Kaen.

  • #67
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    25,922
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee
    Got my new car
    Great. Enjoy.

  • #68
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Darkside, Pattaya
    Posts
    5,490
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee View Post
    Got my new car - a beautiful Soul Red(glad I paid the extra 10k for this) Mazda CX3 SP.

    Everything's great apart from not having cruise control(or I can't find it yet).

    It's by far the best car I've ever owned in terms of looks and handling on the road. I live the Sport function button and the option to change gears manually.

    The infotainment system is cool and everything in the 'cockpit' is of a standard I'd expect in a car double the price of 1.055 mill. I was surprised that they never tried to get extra off me for the navigation SD card, as I'd read that others were asked for up to 15k!

    I love the blind spot monitoring, really really useful in Thailand's traffic.
    Congrats !!

    I like them but find em to be a bit small.

    SD is free as it is top spec model, lower spec you need to pay.

    Am thinking of flicking my 3 and getting into a Diesel CX5.
    I find it fine and I'm 6'4". One of my daughters is tall -175cm and finds it OK in the back.

    Ok, thanks for that info.

    At least you'll get BOSE speakers with your CX5!

    BTW, does your 3 have cruise control?

    I'll ditch the BOSE and put my own system in and nope, no cruise in the 3 and for the "top spec" is misses a lot of features other countries get.

  • #69
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDee View Post
    Got my new car - a beautiful Soul Red(glad I paid the extra 10k for this) Mazda CX3 SP.

    Everything's great apart from not having cruise control(or I can't find it yet).

    It's by far the best car I've ever owned in terms of looks and handling on the road. I live the Sport function button and the option to change gears manually.

    The infotainment system is cool and everything in the 'cockpit' is of a standard I'd expect in a car double the price of 1.055 mill. I was surprised that they never tried to get extra off me for the navigation SD card, as I'd read that others were asked for up to 15k!

    I love the blind spot monitoring, really really useful in Thailand's traffic.
    Congrats !!

    I like them but find em to be a bit small.

    SD is free as it is top spec model, lower spec you need to pay.

    Am thinking of flicking my 3 and getting into a Diesel CX5.
    I find it fine and I'm 6'4". One of my daughters is tall -175cm and finds it OK in the back.

    Ok, thanks for that info.

    At least you'll get BOSE speakers with your CX5!

    BTW, does your 3 have cruise control?

    I'll ditch the BOSE and put my own system in and nope, no cruise in the 3 and for the "top spec" is misses a lot of features other countries get.
    I think I will get a top of the range sound system, although I've no idea of the price.
    I wouldn't use cruise control anyway!

    Here's a few photos(if I can figure out how to do it)





  • #70
    Member
    ChalkyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Posts
    688

  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •