Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Newbie Nick Josh Karean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 10:33 AM
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    37

    Lake Gardens, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA

    Lake Gardens also known as Taman Tasik Perdana in the local language is found right at the heart of the city. If you wanna' take some quick time out to relax, just head here, forget about everything and just enjoy the nature around you...

    FOR THE BEST VIEWING EXPERIENCE, watch this video in full screen on YouTube in "1080p or 720p" HD resolution.
    Last edited by Nick Josh Karean; 20-01-2013 at 11:17 AM.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,048
    The only times I have bothered to go there was when they had some Orchid shows on; I suppose it is OK early on but it does get hot

  3. #3
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:31 AM
    Posts
    26,308
    You obviously are very talented but If I could make a comment on behalf of most here still picture photography paints a 1,000 words.

    Whilst the video is nice not many here have the time to sit and watch it.

    Post some of your pictures.

  4. #4
    Mid
    Mid is offline
    Thailand Expat
    Mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy
    Whilst the video is nice not many here have the time to sit and watch it. Post some of your pictures.
    wot he said

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    17-04-2015 @ 06:16 AM
    Location
    Pattaya
    Posts
    107
    Hi

    I enjoyed the video, thanks.


    Is it really that quiet there ?


    Hardly any people in the film.


    I`ve never been to KL, was just thinking of taking a break there.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    30-01-2013 @ 09:22 AM
    Posts
    10,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    Whilst the video is nice not many here have the time to sit and watch it.
    AKA, couldn't be arsed.

  7. #7
    Philippine Expat
    Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    15,903
    Too true. I really like pictures, but can't be bothered to watch videos.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    beerlaodrinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Location
    vientiane
    Posts
    5,564
    Rarely watch the vids posted here or ones sent in emails, a good picture threads the go

  9. #9
    Philippine Expat
    Davis Knowlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    15,903
    ^Yep. It's a shame that the "Amusing Pictures" thread has deteriorated into a Not Amusing GIF thread.

  10. #10
    Newbie Nick Josh Karean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 10:33 AM
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    You obviously are very talented but If I could make a comment on behalf of most here still picture photography paints a 1,000 words.

    Whilst the video is nice not many here have the time to sit and watch it.

    Post some of your pictures.
    Thanks for the feedback Loy Toy. I'll see what I can do when I have the time to produce the images...

  11. #11
    Newbie Nick Josh Karean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 10:33 AM
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by roamer View Post
    Hi

    I enjoyed the video, thanks.


    Is it really that quiet there ?


    Hardly any people in the film.


    I`ve never been to KL, was just thinking of taking a break there.
    Thank you roamer. Glad you enjoyed the video. But it seems like folks here prefer still images than moving ones. Anyways, it was pretty quiet when I went there. There were only a handful of locals and tourists here and there...

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,048
    Quote Originally Posted by roamer
    Is it really that quiet there ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    I suppose it is OK early on but it does get hot
    so yes, it is fairly quiet

    and quite nice in spots

    google it for pics

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Online
    02-06-2014 @ 09:32 PM
    Posts
    20
    Nice video!

  14. #14
    RUSH HER TODAY
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:31 AM
    Location
    On Peachment
    Posts
    9,577
    Link broken
    Says unavailable

  15. #15
    Newbie Nick Josh Karean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    07-09-2014 @ 10:33 AM
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by 38special View Post
    Nice video!
    I'm not sure how you watched it because I deleted that channel along with the video a long, long time ago. I've created a new YouTube channel now and have uploaded a new version of the video in it. I can't seem to update the video in this thread though. The edit option is no longer visible. So I'll just post the new video link here:

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Josh Karean
    I'm not sure how you watched it because I deleted that channel along with the video a long, long time ago. I've created a new YouTube channel now and have uploaded a new version of the video in it. I can't seem to update the video in this thread though. The edit option is no longer visible. So I'll just post the new video link here:
    Mate, just email the management - small banners are available for as little as US$ 3m per month (including 2 x 400 word advertorials)

    Ch Ch Check it out dude

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •