Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 54
  1. #26
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:41 PM
    Location
    Thermae
    Posts
    18,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Passing Through
    Really? Your clairvoyance must be a lot better than your reading comprehension.
    the only word he read was aids

    it cast his mind back to playing hide the firehose with his buddies at the station

  2. #27
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    Don't give up on Thai women, Robbo. One woman is hardly representative of the whole country.

    I gave up on them years ago and didn't go there for 10 years, then found a good one and married her. Still happy now after 8 years.
    This story isnt specifically about Thai woman in general .
    This is a story and the Woman just happens to be Thai
    You can be sure that this situation occurs with all Nationalities

  3. #28
    Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by robbo
    o the out come is now, she is gone and im going home as thai girls now hold no interest to me, i could never trust another one again, as she told me many times ..... its a thai girls job to tell lies
    Sucks to hear it.. but I think all girls and guys lie to an extent. Don't peg the whole bunch as equal.. even if you may not want to hear that at the moment. Many people seem to do that and it isn't fair to judge all Thai girls and people in the same category. Go home, and maybe you'll want to come back at another time. I've been lied to many times, and sometimes it is best to be by yourself for awhile.

  4. #29
    Thailand Expat
    Scottish Gary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:27 AM
    Location
    Between The Moon And New York City
    Posts
    1,156
    I'm sure you would have been showing symptoms by now if you were infected. Is your immune system fucked? If not then I reckon you are clear.

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Gary View Post
    I'm sure you would have been showing symptoms by now if you were infected. Is your immune system fucked? If not then I reckon you are clear.
    HIV can lay dormant in the body, un noticed, for ten years

  6. #31
    Valve Master Latindancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,018
    ^ Not true.

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,245
    Yeah, the experts in the field really are chipping in here.


  8. #33
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post

    This story isnt specifically about Thai woman in general .

  9. #34
    Member
    YourDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 PM
    Location
    Council flat. Thanks suckers!
    Posts
    930
    When shit like this (well, not like this) happens to me I usually write more than one paragraph.... just to let it out on my internet friends.

    Some things don't add up.

    Was the urinary infection related to HIV? If not the why would she break down after the urinary infection? Have you not gotten sick once in the past 6 years, so that perhaps her guilt could come out sooner?

    If this infection was related to HIV then you got infected, no?

    Finally, now that you know you had sex with someone for 6 years, how will YOU act towards women? Are you going to let them know the truth you had unprotected sex with HIV positive woman for the past 6 years or are you gonna keep it quiet?

  10. #35
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    ^ Not true.
    Yes it is :

    Some people are infected with HIV for years before they know they have it. According to HIV.gov, sometimes symptoms of HIV may not appear for a decade or longer. This doesn’t mean that cases of HIV without symptoms are less serious or less likely to be fatal. Also, if someone does not experience symptoms, they could still transmit HIV to others.

    A Timeline of HIV Symptoms
    This message is hidden because AntRobertson is on your ignore list.

    This message is hidden because patsycat is on your ignore list.

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,666
    Quote Originally Posted by YourDaddy View Post
    When shit like this (well, not like this) happens to me I usually write more than one paragraph.... just to let it out on my internet friends.

    Some things don't add up.

    Was the urinary infection related to HIV? If not the why would she break down after the urinary infection? Have you not gotten sick once in the past 6 years, so that perhaps her guilt could come out sooner?

    If this infection was related to HIV then you got infected, no?

    Finally, now that you know you had sex with someone for 6 years, how will YOU act towards women? Are you going to let them know the truth you had unprotected sex with HIV positive woman for the past 6 years or are you gonna keep it quiet?
    u tink tu mutt :
    His urinary infection isnt connected to her HIV
    She may have thought that it was and thus decided to tell him about her condition
    Once he has got the all clear (2 weeks /3 months depending on which test), there would be no need to tell anyone about it, in the future

  12. #37
    Member
    YourDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 PM
    Location
    Council flat. Thanks suckers!
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    ^ Not true.
    Yes it is :

    Some people are infected with HIV for years before they know they have it. According to HIV.gov, sometimes symptoms of HIV may not appear for a decade or longer. This doesn’t mean that cases of HIV without symptoms are less serious or less likely to be fatal. Also, if someone does not experience symptoms, they could still transmit HIV to others.

    A Timeline of HIV Symptoms
    But that doesn't mean it's dormant. The virus is still spreading at the rapid rate while the person may not have any symptoms. No symptoms does not mean it's dormant.

  13. #38
    Thailand Expat
    Slick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,245
    Pretty sure what you described in the OP is illegal.

    Definitely illegal if you contracted it.

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,245
    In Kansas anyway.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,666
    Quote Originally Posted by YourDaddy View Post
    But that doesn't mean it's dormant. The virus is still spreading at the rapid rate while the person may not have any symptoms. No symptoms does not mean it's dormant.
    Please read the post that I was replying to .
    What I meant was that just because you are not showing any symptoms, weeks/months later, that doesnt mean that you do not have it .
    It can remain dormant enough for no symptoms to be shown many years later .

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat
    Slick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,245
    But wouldn't it be? Lying & giving someone HIV?

    That's serious shit.

  17. #42
    Member robbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    05-09-2017 @ 09:43 AM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YourDaddy View Post
    When shit like this (well, not like this) happens to me I usually write more than one paragraph.... just to let it out on my internet friends.

    Some things don't add up.

    Was the urinary infection related to HIV? If not the why would she break down after the urinary infection? Have you not gotten sick once in the past 6 years, so that perhaps her guilt could come out sooner?

    If this infection was related to HIV then you got infected, no?

    Finally, now that you know you had sex with someone for 6 years, how will YOU act towards women? Are you going to let them know the truth you had unprotected sex with HIV positive woman for the past 6 years or are you gonna keep it quiet?
    He will probably say nothing.like she did.
    i told her straight away that i had an infection and she should be checked, so i think its fair to say that i would tell any future sexual partner that yes i had unprotected sex with a hiv positive person but i have been tested in the negative, having said that i think i would use condoms just to be safe.
    i could not do to someone what was just done to me, it was a horrific experience

  18. #43
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,666
    Quote Originally Posted by robbo View Post
    i could not do to someone what was just done to me, it was a horrific experience
    Although you wouldnt be doing what she done .
    She has HIV and you do not, so, there would be no need to say anything

  19. #44
    Thailand Expat
    Eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,680
    With only 167 posts to his name, I'm not convinced this is nothing but another fvcking TROLL post.

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robbo View Post
    i could not do to someone what was just done to me, it was a horrific experience
    Although you wouldnt be doing what she done .
    She has HIV and you do not, so, there would be no need to say anything
    Even by your rock bottom standards you really are posting some mind-numbing drivel tonight.

  21. #46
    Member robbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    05-09-2017 @ 09:43 AM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
    With only 167 posts to his name, I'm not convinced this is nothing but another fvcking TROLL post.

    fuck off cockhead, people like you are the reason that us lurkers dont post, what a fucking tossa

  22. #47
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,666
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Even by your rock bottom standards you really are posting some mind-numbing drivel tonight.
    Idiot .
    Can you really not see the difference between not telling someone that you have HIV and not telling someone that you dont have HIV ( but you did have sex with someone who did, but you didnt catch it ?)
    OK, tell me : Why would there be a need to tell anyone ?

  23. #48
    Hiso member
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    8,444
    Reminds me when I used to live in Thailand, a well known bar I used to frequent that was rather popular at the time and probably had somewhere between 50 and 100 girls on the books in its heyday, they used to get the wenches tested once a month and one particular month 3 came back positive. The owner asked if I minded coming in the office with him while he broke the news to them just in case they went a bit mad which previous ones had been known to. Anyway one broke down in tears and was inconsolable and the other 2 who had started work together and basically only just started didn't bat an eyelid obviously already knowing they had it. If memory serves he gave all 3 5k baht each and advised them to get re tested as sometimes results can be wrong, this was just to calm the situation and get them out of there. Following on, about a month later I was out on the town with the owner and we spotted the same 2 girls who obviously knew they were already infected working in another bar on the soi forget the name, the one that is parallel to Chaiyapoon (spelling). We debated long and hard whether to go and inform the owner of bar where they were now working but after a few beers decided not our business and no good could come from it.
    Independence day - June 23 for Brits.

  24. #49
    Member
    YourDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 PM
    Location
    Council flat. Thanks suckers!
    Posts
    930
    Beer solves everything

  25. #50
    Member HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Siam
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by YourDaddy View Post
    Beer solves everything

    Ya Dong is a better sedative.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •