Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 111
  1. #76
    Thailand Expat
    Eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,680
    Hi Hick, sorry can green you again so soon but you are SPOT ON.

  2. #77
    Fresh Seaman CaptainNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Location
    in t' naughty lass
    Posts
    4,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner12 View Post
    If Thais are so illogical why do so many farangs want to live there? That would mean farangs are more illogical than Thais.
    That's not really logic. Thais aren't a place.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuangLao View Post
    Aren't there varieties of logic and reason to consider?

    Nothing absolute.
    Incorrect, the whole point of logic is that it is absolute.
    There's no relativism here, only absolutism, that's kind of the point.
    Reason is not logic. Logic is a subset of reason.



    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner12 View Post
    If Thais are so illogical why do so many farangs want to live there? That would mean farangs are more illogical than Thais.

    You can tell this is a TROLL, he's a newbie that has NEVER been here and doesn't know SHIT ALL about Thailand.
    Douche, i probably know far more Thais than you ever will.

    You sound like a deadshit.
    Tetchy.



    Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner12 View Post
    i probably know far more Thais than you ever will.

    Oh yayyy. let's build our egos w/ one upmanship on impossible things to prove that don't really matter in the 1st place.

    How many Thais have you had sex with, Roadrunner?
    Counting men, women and LBs, huh?

    I'll bet you can speak Thai like a Thai, right? Sure you can.

    Let's see...I'm sure you cook Thai like a chef, you've been in every province and have drunk cobra blood.

    You certainly have Thai friends in very high up places starting with the police, traversing through attorneys and politicians all the way to the top and beyond.

    Hmm. I suppose that just leaves: How many degrees do you have from Chula?
    Tetchier.



    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner12 View Post
    i probably know far more Thais than you ever will.

    Oh yayyy. let's build our egos w/ one upmanship on impossible things to prove that don't really matter in the 1st place.

    How many Thais have you had sex with, Roadrunner?
    Counting men, women and LBs, huh?

    I'll bet you can speak Thai like a Thai, right? Sure you can.

    Let's see...I'm sure you cook Thai like a chef, you've been in every province and have drunk cobra blood.

    You certainly have Thai friends in very high up places starting with the police, traversing through attorneys and politicians all the way to the top and beyond.

    Hmm. I suppose that just leaves: How many degrees do you have from Chula?
    Err no. People are people are the world over.

    For some reason people on forums bitch and moan about Thais or Thailand for years yet still live there. This forum and TV is full of people like that.

    Some people are just happy being miserable and blaming Thais for problems protects their ego.

    Carry on.

    Not really, ...and Thais blaming forieigners for blaming Thais is different how?


    Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Looks like you've got it all figured Mr. Red.

    Except this: By hanging out on this forum (and TV) and complaining about the posters there - you're essentially doing the very thing that you claim they are doing by staying in Thailand.

    Get it? Got it? Gooooooood.

    Facepalm...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1F2i0rYMj8

    we are all figments of our own imagination.

  3. #78
    Thailand Expat
    Eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,680
    Quote Originally Posted by HuangLao View Post
    Aren't there varieties of logic and reason to consider?

    Nothing absolute.

    Come out of hiding the reds you must get you little piss ant. You don't show your repo but red others. Aren't you such a brave soul. Piss off you fvcktard.

  4. #79
    Thailand Expat
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Posts
    3,075
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNemo View Post
    Facepalm...
    Oh. Thought he was a faranggi w/ atrocious typing skills.

  5. #80
    Fresh Seaman CaptainNemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Location
    in t' naughty lass
    Posts
    4,790
    ^nobody should be typing with their buttocks, though plenty do here...

  6. #81
    Thailand Expat
    NZdick1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,073
    Thais have their own version of logic - that doesn't conform to ours...

    For example: A middle-aged Thai woman I used to know, when asked why she wore such provocative (slutty) clothing, ultra short jean shorts, etc... said

    "I wear slutty sexy clothes to protect myself from men".

    WTF? she went on to explain her 'logic' "because Thai men think I'm a slut they won't be interested in me, only Farang like women dressed like this, Thais don't like sexy dressed women"....




    Of course, knowing her well, I think that's bullshit, being an otherwise plain looking woman, she loves the attention she receives from men (both Thai and Farang) from wearing such slutty clothes. She told me that when returning to Isaan her mother has been in tears over this issue, so has her sister, brother is very concerned as well...

    But she has convinced herself of this lame excuse and sticks to it, irregardless of it's illogical reasoning...

    Without a doubt, she's the most illogical and self-conceited, Thai I've ever had the displeasure of knowing...

    on a positive note, there are many logical Thais, but most of them have been abroad though IMO.

  7. #82
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:18 AM
    Posts
    24,708
    I watch the channel 7 news every morning without fail. Channel 35 Digital.

    It's 2 hours of non stop entertainment.

    One need look no further than this channel to show case just how stupid Thais really are.

    I really like the Thais and Thailand in general simply because the Dumb shit they do I find amusing.
    I do not give Patsycat " The Horn " thank Fuk.

  8. #83
    Thailand Expat
    NZdick1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,073
    ^ Illogical yeah... stupid, nah... *they just play the pretend to be stupid card*

  9. #84
    Thailand Expat
    Nicethaiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,584
    At least thai still be cute...Everyone have Dif opinion..some thing right or some thing wrong but have to try...

  10. #85
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    8,626
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983
    Illogical yeah... stupid, nah... *they just play the pretend to be stupid card*
    Are you sure you worked and lived in Ting Tong Land?

  11. #86
    Thailand Expat
    NZdick1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,073
    ^



    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic
    Are you sure you worked and lived in Ting Tong Land?
    Yeah bro... sure.... I'm just not down with cliches and stereotypes - next you will say Thai men only like
    dark skin women (so who da fug do Issan women marry?) oh yeah... Farang...

    Nah Prag... Thais are not stupid mate... illogical, hell yeah! and they can pretend to be stupid... case in point...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicethaiza
    At least thai still be cute...Everyone have Dif opinion..some thing right or some thing wrong but have to try...
    zzzzzzzzz ^
    Last edited by NZdick1983; 28-08-2017 at 08:41 AM.

  12. #87
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:18 AM
    Posts
    24,708
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983 View Post

    ^ Illogical yeah... stupid, nah... *they just play the pretend to be stupid card*
    They're a strange bunch of cats Richard,

    In the city I come across some very smart fukers, like the Doctors, dentists and all the Professionals I run into at the Industry shows.

    Then ya climb down the ladder to street level and stupidness is on full show.

    Channel 7 Richard, that's where it's at eh.

  13. #88
    Thailand Expat aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Posts
    14,494
    Dick, funny to see you posting on this thread. You have had a how many year online relationship with Za now?


    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983
    *they just play the pretend to be stupid card*
    never will figure that one out..

  14. #89
    Thailand Expat
    Nicethaiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,584
    Ey!! Follow me? are you stalker my thread...that why can say...Ask Dickie about JP..He can answer the right thing...not about thailand...but its true he know about thai girls as well...

  15. #90
    Thailand Expat
    NZdick1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,073
    Yes, and Zadude is expert on all things thai (oh, and Farang of course) being highly experienced in the art of one night stands lol

  16. #91
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:18 AM
    Posts
    24,708
    ^

    You do seem to have a thing for her though Richard,

    Ya always chatting back to her Eh.

    Did ya see her Cock or sumptin.

  17. #92
    Thailand Expat
    Nicethaiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,584
    You cant stay without me Dickie? even not talk to me but still mention me in TD ...hmmm lol

  18. #93
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    8,626
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983
    Thais are not stupid mate... illogical, hell yeah!
    The definition of both looks the same to me.

  19. #94
    Thailand Expat
    Nicethaiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,584
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    Did ya see her Cock or sumptin.
    My cock are big..lol...

  20. #95
    Thailand Expat
    NZdick1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,073
    ^ You mentioned me first ting tong...

    if you never mention me - I will ignore you (as per normal)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic
    The definition of both looks the same to me.
    I've met some very intelligent Thais - been a privilege to know them... but yeah, if you
    go fishing at the bottom of the barrel you will find those slippery dumb eelzzz

  21. #96
    Thailand Expat
    Nicethaiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,584
    Where I mention you?

  22. #97
    Thailand Expat aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Posts
    14,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicethaiza
    Ey!! Follow me? are you stalker my thread
    Za you moron, this is a discussion forum and I responded to a post. Now stalking your ought to know about. Go back through this thread and see how much shit you have posted about Dick, your love for him, and your disgust with maprang, have a look.

  23. #98
    Thailand Expat
    Nicethaiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,584
    Ohh!! Dickie post have to deleted again...hmmm...I think I repond to Dickie post so where him now..hmmm

    Dickie I love you joob jobb!!
    Last edited by Nicethaiza; 28-08-2017 at 09:16 AM.

  24. #99
    Thailand Expat
    NZdick1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,073
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one
    Za you moron, this is a discussion forum and I responded to a post. Now stalking your ought to know about. Go back through this thread and see how much shit you have posted about Dick, your love for him, and your disgust with maprang, have a look.
    Ahh my friend, illogical thinking unfortunately encompasses hypocrisy *if not stupidity...

  25. #100
    Thailand Expat
    Nicethaiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,584
    Aging Vagina is your firend? hmm so you have new name then Dickie Viagra..555+

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •