Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 101
  1. #76
    Sauerkraut stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Oktoberfest
    Posts
    21,528
    Q.E.D.

    Thanks for confirming.

  2. #77
    Valve Master Latindancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    spot on terry, couldnt have put it better myself.
    you really hit the nail on the head there , you illiterate fucking pea brained peasant.
    Terry is a little spelling-challenged, but you must admit that his Crocodile Dundee-style witticisms do have a laconic and amusing character.

  3. #78
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:23 AM
    Posts
    25,057
    ^ ^ Hey Rollst,

    Remember the last question you asked on this forum. ?

    Went like this,

    I'm an old German Junkie coont who has a fuked liver from hard drug use and eating uncooked Lab-Moo. I live in Nan, I'm depressed as fuk. My best friend is Jeff.

    What should i do. ?


    The over whelming response rang out that ya should just fooking Top ya self and do ya self and the world a favor.
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  4. #79
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:23 AM
    Posts
    25,057
    ^^

    Fok off Tax,

    I use Spell Check but it's in Australian.

  5. #80
    Sauerkraut stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Oktoberfest
    Posts
    21,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer
    Terry is a little spelling-challenged
    That's the least of his shortcomings...

  6. #81
    Thailand Expat
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:49 AM
    Posts
    3,415
    Why can't we all just.....oh nevermind.

  7. #82
    Thailand Expat
    Sumbitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    13-09-2017 @ 03:03 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile
    they may not value intellect but many of the decrepit pot bellied florid faced wheezing old farang twats that wash up here seem to have no trouble at all, either by accident or design, in finding partners whose intellect and street smarts are way above their own abysmally low levels of judgement, intuition, comprehension and capability.
    Right on, Tex!

  8. #83
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    15,803
    So, any of youse geniuses read that thing there that I posted on "The syntax of yes-no questions and answers in Thai" yet or are you still too busy juggling leprous ladyboy cock between your faceholes and your arseholes?

  9. #84
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    16-11-2017 @ 08:10 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    2,715
    We're going to Ubon tonight.

    Wife rang hotel last night,and asked do you have two rooms for two nights.

    The reservations clerk replied ''YES''we have two rooms,
    Chı̀ reā mī s̄xng h̄̂xng.

  10. #85
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    We're going to Ubon tonight.

    Wife rang hotel last night,and asked do you have two rooms for two nights.

    The reservations clerk replied ''YES''we have two rooms,
    Chı̀ reā mī s̄xng h̄̂xng.
    Jaa..
    หนึ่งในห้องพักสำหรับอเล็กซ์
    และเป็นหนึ่งในห้องพักสำหรับส่วนที่เหลือของครอ บครัว



  11. #86
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    15,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Chı̀ reā mī s̄xng h̄̂xng.

  12. #87
    Thailand Expat
    jimbobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    29-07-2017 @ 04:31 AM
    Location
    Phon Thong (Roi et)
    Posts
    1,938
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    So, any of youse geniuses read that thing there that I posted on "The syntax of yes-no questions and answers in Thai" yet or are you still too busy juggling leprous ladyboy cock between your faceholes and your arseholes?
    Normal night in for you that Knob
    And as if anyone's going to read that load of boring shite you put on about 16th century Thai language , you don't get it your a boring bastard
    We have lives Dr Knob

  13. #88
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    15,803
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    So, any of youse geniuses read that thing there that I posted on "The syntax of yes-no questions and answers in Thai" yet or are you still too busy juggling leprous ladyboy cock between your faceholes and your arseholes?
    Normal night in for you that Knob
    And as if anyone's going to read that load of boring shite you put on about 16th century Thai language , you don't get it your a boring bastard
    We have lives Dr Knob
    That'll be a no, then

    Off topic - any chance somebody literate could call me a [at][at][at][at] for a change? This endless morass of illiterate emotionally-damaged untermenschen gets pretty depressing after a few years.
    don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just god when he's drunk

  14. #89
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    15,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumbitch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile
    they may not value intellect
    Right on, Tex!

  15. #90
    Thailand Expat
    Sumbitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    13-09-2017 @ 03:03 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    That'll be a no, then
    I thought you were a grammar cop? Where are the quotes around "no"?

  16. #91
    Valve Master Latindancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,249
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post

    Off topic - any chance somebody literate could call me a [at][at][at][at] for a change? This endless morass of illiterate emotionally-damaged untermenschen gets pretty depressing after a few years.
    Dear Sir,
    I respectfully submit that your general demeanour has much more than a passing resemblance to female genitalia, sir.

    Your Sincerely, LD

  17. #92
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    15,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumbitch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    That'll be a no, then
    I thought you were a grammar cop?
    You shouldn't think, you're not good at it.

  18. #93
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    15,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post

    Off topic - any chance somebody literate could call me a [at][at][at][at] for a change? This endless morass of illiterate emotionally-damaged untermenschen gets pretty depressing after a few years.
    Dear Sir,
    I respectfully submit that your general demeanour has much more than a passing resemblance to female genitalia, sir.

    Your Sincerely, LD
    Cheers, ears!

  19. #94
    Thailand Expat
    Sumbitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Online
    13-09-2017 @ 03:03 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    You shouldn't think, you're not good at it.
    Then, no, you're not a grammar cop.

  20. #95
    R.I.P.
    DrB0b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
    Posts
    15,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumbitch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    You shouldn't think, you're not good at it.
    Then, no, you're not a grammar cop.
    'sright.

  21. #96
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Teakdoor forum upgrade office
    Posts
    12,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Wife rang hotel last night,and asked do you have two rooms for two nights.

    The reservations clerk replied ''YES''we have two rooms,
    Chı̀ reā mī s̄xng h̄̂xng.
    So now we know that ...

    1. It is a small hotel with only two rooms
    2. The reservations clerk speaks in "Google transliteration".

    Nice one, Chico.



  22. #97
    Member
    brisie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    30-03-2017 @ 03:11 AM
    Location
    mekong ice glaciers
    Posts
    864
    Learn how to say yes no and 23 other useful words in thai faster than you can smash down a tally of Chang outside a 7/11 and say fuck me I'd do her if she'd ask me better not ask her that question cos I won't know what to do.
    https://youtu.be/pbyhjgPOLYQ
    Last edited by brisie; 18-02-2017 at 05:17 PM.

  23. #98
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    16-11-2017 @ 08:10 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    2,715
    Jeez Nev you think the wife is going to spell it for me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Wife rang hotel last night,and asked do you have two rooms for two nights.

    The reservations clerk replied ''YES''we have two rooms,
    Chı̀ reā mī s̄xng h̄̂xng.
    So now we know that ...

    1. It is a small hotel with only two rooms
    2. The reservations clerk speaks in "Google transliteration".

    Nice one, Chico.



  24. #99
    Custom user
    Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Teakdoor forum upgrade office
    Posts
    12,018
    Probably not, but it would be nice for her to type in both the question she asked and the reply she got (in Thai). Ask her nicely, Chico.

  25. #100
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    15-06-2017 @ 06:55 PM
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post
    Why is it so difficult for Thai people to answer a question directly and simply? When I ask a question that could easily be answered with a yes or no they have to talk what I feel is a ridiculously long time and never get even close to answering the question. Why? Is it just me and the Thais I talk with?
    ill be honest . it sounds harsh .. but two reasons

    low I.Q... like probably 40 points less than you...
    and...they like to pretend to know something and dont want to be made fun of if they dont so they dont like giving answers that make sense to avoid this..
    those two things combined together ... ive seen the same craziness in china too..

    if you know somebody who is intelligent and fully developed mentally here they will answer you in the same way any person from your country will answer..
    your getting fucked up answers because your talking to fucked up people (bulk of populations alas)....

    i know a man who is a local but a worldly person educated.his business is in the machining industry.. in this business you can only have facts.. its machining..
    but still hes frustrated.
    he told me that he will just avoid asking questions that are not direct YES or NO questions...

    problem solved its just either yes or no...
    you dont take somebody here and ask open ended questions they instinctively think its a trick if you want to know something research your self or ask a closed question
    do you like eggs. is it raining out side... are you happy. sure they can LIE but there is only two options to choose..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •