Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804

    Nong Khai Bike Shop

    Been told that there,s a fairly decent cycle shop in Nong Khai and would like the location please.
    A feller told me its near a big hotel but could not remember the name.

    I am going to pop up there tomorrow for a look,so if you know it give us a pointer please.

  2. #2
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Surely some cnut knows where this is!

    Fucking looks like Im doing the magical mystery tour of Nong Khai then.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:56 AM
    Location
    Ratchaburi
    Posts
    5,040
    Sorry Dave this is the second time to look at this thread.
    I live miles away, I only come for a look

  4. #4
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchaburi View Post
    Sorry Dave this is the second time to look at this thread.
    I live miles away, I only come for a look
    No worries mate sure I will find the place but most likely take all day.

  5. #5
    ................... sunsetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    23-01-2017 @ 01:18 AM
    Location
    underneath the sun
    Posts
    7,027
    texpat lives up that way, ask him

  6. #6
    Special member
    jizzybloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    7,868
    It's near a big hotel but I don't know the name

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 09:43 PM
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    586
    Nong Khai / หนองคาย
    Amnueichai Jakrayan
    1167/7 Prachak Road
    A. Mueang Nong Khai
    43000
    ภาษาไทย [+]
    Tel. 042-413-685, 086-837-6681
    GPS – N 17 52.826, E 102 44.653

    Bike Mania Nongkhai
    Sadet Road (near corner of Sadet and Nong Khai Railway Station road)
    T. Mi Chai A. Mueang Nong Khai
    43000
    ภาษาไทย [+]
    Tel. 081-824-5612

    LA Bike Shop – Nong Khai
    1077 Moo 12 Michai Road
    T. Nai Mueang A. Mueang Nong Khai
    43000
    ภาษาไทย [+]
    Tel. 042-420-264, 042-420-917, 083-290-7999
    GPS – N 17 52.785, E 102 44.333

  8. #8
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious View Post
    Nong Khai / หนองคาย
    Amnueichai Jakrayan
    1167/7 Prachak Road
    A. Mueang Nong Khai
    43000
    ภาษาไทย [+]
    Tel. 042-413-685, 086-837-6681
    GPS N 17 52.826, E 102 44.653

    Bike Mania Nongkhai
    Sadet Road (near corner of Sadet and Nong Khai Railway Station road)
    T. Mi Chai A. Mueang Nong Khai
    43000
    ภาษาไทย [+]
    Tel. 081-824-5612

    LA Bike Shop Nong Khai
    1077 Moo 12 Michai Road
    T. Nai Mueang A. Mueang Nong Khai
    43000
    ภาษาไทย [+]
    Tel. 042-420-264, 042-420-917, 083-290-7999
    GPS N 17 52.785, E 102 44.333
    Much appreciated Mal will save me a lot of fucking about thank you

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 09:43 PM
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    586
    Try calling them first bro, I think Bike Mania will be the one you want.

    Let me know if you got a result or not, cheers.

  10. #10
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzybloke View Post
    It's near a big hotel but I don't know the name
    Yeh you must be the American teaching English in Nong Khai that recommended the shop.

  11. #11
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious View Post
    Try calling them first bro, I think Bike Mania will be the one you want.

    Let me know if you got a result or not, cheers.
    Thanks Mal Im looking for a half decent mountain bike,so is Bike Mania the one?

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 09:43 PM
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    586
    Hope so, give them a bell in the morn.

  13. #13
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetter View Post
    texpat lives up that way, ask him
    Does he post on ere,can,t say Iv noticed the name?

    I take it he does post under texpat.

    No problem Mals sorted it now.

  14. #14
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious View Post
    Try calling them first bro, I think Bike Mania will be the one you want.

    Let me know if you got a result or not, cheers.
    Thanks again for your help Mal Bike Mania did not have much choice,found what I was looking for in Jakrayan.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 09:43 PM
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    586
    You're welcome Cheers bro,

  16. #16
    Member ribblerat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    09-10-2014 @ 09:37 PM
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    319
    Travel lightly ....

  17. #17
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    That might be of use to someone.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,048
    You can use Google for that kind of thing Dave (which Mal did)

    just type in "Nong Kai Bike"

    and you get, amongst others

    Bicycle Shops in Nong Khai Province Thailand Bicycle Thailand

  19. #19
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,552
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    You can use Google for that kind of thing Dave (which Mal did)

    just type in "Nong Kai Bike"

    and you get, amongst others

    Bicycle Shops in Nong Khai Province Thailand Bicycle Thailand

    Remembering, Andy......it's Dave you're talking of.
    Google...? huh?

    I'm never surprised as to how many out there are not able to find most anything - from the most simple and mundane to the obscure and complex - on the interwebs.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,048
    I was trying to help Dave for next time as he is fairly new to the wonderful world of computers

    stop being a prick, aRSe

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 09:43 PM
    Location
    BKK
    Posts
    586
    ^ditto re the prick bit

  22. #22
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    You can use Google for that kind of thing Dave (which Mal did)

    just type in "Nong Kai Bike"

    and you get, amongst others

    Bicycle Shops in Nong Khai Province Thailand Bicycle Thailand

    Remembering, Andy......it's Dave you're talking of.
    Google...? huh?

    I'm never surprised as to how many out there are not able to find most anything - from the most simple and mundane to the obscure and complex - on the interwebs.
    Sometimes its better to just ask for advise!

    Peoples personal experience can be more helpful than a load of basic information on a screen.
    Piss taking is a bit of a laugh but received and giving information or viewing topics of interest is a far better use of the forum!

    Funny Im surprised how many knuts seem to rely on the net,personally it bores the shit at of me searching then reading shit not needed. Surin I would guess the net is wired directly up your arse!

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    charleyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Online
    21-09-2017 @ 07:34 AM
    Location
    Cha-am.
    Posts
    3,652
    ^ Now that was funny!


  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    11,678
    Hilarious Dave. I'm sure his head lives in an old monitor somewhere in a PC graveyard.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •