Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Posts
    45,244

    Sports Bars in Kuta

    Usual story.

    Decent grub, decent TVs, with the Ashes and Footy.

    Suggestions please?

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,132
    ^ Stadium good and full of pissed up Aussies

  3. #3
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Posts
    45,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    ^ Stadium good and full of pissed up Aussies
    A few complaints from the bogans about the prices, but that's OK with me - keeps them out.

    Cheers mate.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Phuketrichard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:31 AM
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    1,196
    was just in Kuta last week

    Plenty of sports bars (do u mean a bar with multiple tv'?) Just look along the beach road up from the Hard Rock hotel and the small sois.
    What a shit hole, hassled all the time ( moto, boom boom, massage,smoke) things are more expensive than Phuket,VERY crowded,very very hot,
    totally overgrown with shops,stalls, traffic,
    this was my first trips since 2002, will not ever go back
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol or insanity, but they've always worked for me" HST

    View my pics

  5. #5
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Posts
    45,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuketrichard View Post
    was just in Kuta last week

    Plenty of sports bars (do u mean a bar with multiple tv'?) Just look along the beach road up from the Hard Rock hotel and the small sois.
    What a shit hole, hassled all the time ( moto, boom boom, massage,smoke) things are more expensive than Phuket,VERY crowded,very very hot,
    totally overgrown with shops,stalls, traffic,
    this was my first trips since 2002, will not ever go back
    But you seem a bit of a fucking whinger, so I'll decide for myself.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    9,092
    Not a shortage of sports bars in Kuta. Found a decent one a few years back to watch England winning the Ashes; "Stadium" I think it was called. Overwhelming amount of loud, young Aussies in these places though..
    Hard Rock is as good a place as any there.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Phuketrichard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:31 AM
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    But you seem a bit of a fucking whinger, so I'll decide for myself.
    coming from someone with 44,824 post in 8 years , been to more places than u have dreamed off LOL

  8. #8
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Posts
    45,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuketrichard View Post
    coming from someone with 44,824 post in 8 years , been to more places than u have dreamed off LOL
    And all you've done is hidden in fucking five stars and eaten safe food.

    Might as well have stayed at home you old moaner.


  9. #9
    Thailand Expat HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Siam
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuketrichard View Post
    coming from someone with 44,824 post in 8 years , been to more places than u have dreamed off LOL
    ...and purports to be knowledgeable about such places as well.


  10. #10
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Posts
    45,244
    Quote Originally Posted by HuangLao View Post
    ...and purports to be knowledgeable about such places as well.

    Says Jeff, the know-all c u n t who thinks Tiffy is meth.


  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Phuketrichard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:31 AM
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    1,196

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Posts
    14,774
    Damn harry Phuketrichard owns you. As do all the posters in the World Series thread. You have some issues.



  14. #14
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Posts
    45,244
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Damn harry Phuketrichard owns you. As do all the posters in the World Series thread. You have some issues.

    How very 1990's. You fucking old fool.

    Looks like I caught me a fat old whopper.



    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:30 AM
    Posts
    14,774
    Hey Richard would you not say this about harry?







    At times you have the ability to make Chico look intellectual..

    Richard has contributed countless great travel threads, while you have 44000+ posts of drivel and trolling which is what you are doing now.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Phuketrichard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:31 AM
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Hey Richard would you not say this about harry?







    At times you have the ability to make Chico look intellectual..

    Richard has contributed countless great travel threads, while you have 44000+ posts of drivel and trolling which is what you are doing now.
    wheres my thumbs up

    Bet Harry lives in Essan and his only entertainment, in his pathetic life, is trolling on forums

  17. #17
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 AM
    Posts
    45,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuketrichard View Post
    wheres my thumbs up

    Bet Harry lives in Essan and his only entertainment, in his pathetic life, is trolling on forums
    Cough up then.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •