Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Coke Zero

  1. #1
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754

    Coke Zero

    I don't drink the shite under any of it's many guises, (unless with whiskey) but I don't see how Coke Zero can have absolutely no sugar, and if it can then why not make Coke no sugar anyway???

  2. #2
    watterinja
    Guest
    Pepsi Max is far better than Coke Zut...

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,178
    Coke (in all its guises) is the Devils piss. FACT!

  4. #4
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    Yes, and Pepsi - they are all shit.

    One of the greediest companies in the world.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,178
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman Scamp
    Yes, and Pepsi - they are all shit.
    Yup, Pepsi too. I work with a guy that drinks it damn near non-stop and he gives me grief about the amount of water I drink everyday!?! Go figure.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,114
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    FACT!
    http://teakdoor.com/the-captains-lou...tml#post409062

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,178
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    FACT!
    http://teakdoor.com/the-captains-lou...tml#post409062
    I never saw that thread before. FACT!

    And I'm well aware of the use of FACT! so am, in fact, somewhat taking the piss... Oops, FACT!

  8. #8
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman Scamp
    but I don't see how Coke Zero can have absolutely no sugar
    If you can't see it, then it clearly isn't there. Fact!

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,178
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller
    If you can't see it, then it clearly isn't there. Fact!
    Lower case, stroller doesn't sound very convinced.

  10. #10
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,080
    I am also taking the piss, of a useless topic. Fact!

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,178
    And I in turn am taking the piss of your piss-taking of a useless topic and it all gets rather circular after that. FACT!

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    MeMock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Baan Nok Ubon / outback Australia
    Posts
    11,114
    Oh dear.

    What have I created?

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,178
    A FACTual monster, Dr. FACTenstein

  14. #14
    If It's Hot, It's Here
    sharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    15-06-2011 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Orange
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman Scamp
    how Coke Zero can have absolutely no sugar
    No sugar but carbohydrate instead.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    ceburat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    30-08-2011 @ 09:42 AM
    Posts
    1,473
    ever hear of diabetics

  16. #16
    Roc
    Roc is offline
    Member
    Roc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    16-06-2016 @ 06:39 PM
    Location
    Chang House,Ayutthaya for live music,indian curries,chicken wings and beer!
    Posts
    974

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    13,015
    Fact: you abhor seppi products and only consume them in closets when you can assure yourselves nobody is watching. When outed, you claim it was all in the name of research. Next ....

  18. #18
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    14-10-2016 @ 02:58 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    513
    Coca-Cola Zero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    It has no sugar it has a chemical sweetener.

    It also has the reputed side effect of enlarging your penis and your IQ...... or so I have heard....

    Mark

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMock View Post
    Oh dear.

    What have I created?
    there was another thread in the games room i think a long time ago - something along the lines of state a fact or a truth.....

    NickA always finished with a FACT!. Fact!

  20. #20
    Roc
    Roc is offline
    Member
    Roc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    16-06-2016 @ 06:39 PM
    Location
    Chang House,Ayutthaya for live music,indian curries,chicken wings and beer!
    Posts
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Katana
    It also has the reputed side effect of enlarging your penis
    ^

  21. #21
    Member
    BillyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Location
    Ban Chang, Rayong, Thailand
    Posts
    452
    Pepsi Max is better than Coke Zero, which is better than Diet Coke. But have you ever noticed how it's only fat people that drink any of them? Me included!


    In the States, now some of the diet drink makers have gone back to using saccharin. Seems that the tests they did years ago (giving 2,000 times the human dosage to laboratory rats) didn't give realistic results. And I'm not so sure that aspartame is any good for you.


    Saccharin
    Concerns over saccharin's safety were first raised twenty years ago after a flawed study that administered huge quantities of the sweetener to laboratory rats produced bladder tumors in rats. New and better scientific research has decisively shown that the earlier rat studies are not at all applicable to humans."
    In 1991, after fourteen years, the FDA formally withdrew its 1977 proposal to ban the use of saccharin, and in 2000, the U.S. Congress repealed the law requiring saccharin products to carry health warning labels.


    Aspartame
    Since the FDA approved aspartame for consumption in 1981, some researchers have suggested that a rise in brain tumor rates in the United States may be at least partially related to the increasing availability and consumption of aspartame.
    Everybody needs money, that's why they call it money.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    33,178
    ^
    Crickey, not good. I think it's best just to steer clear of all carbonated drinks. A glass of water is cheaper and infinately better for you.

  23. #23
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    ^ Yes yes yes yes yes, or green tea.

  24. #24
    Member
    BillyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Location
    Ban Chang, Rayong, Thailand
    Posts
    452
    Yes, I've heard about this Diet Water stuff. It's supposed to be very natural tasting...

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Ratsima
    Posts
    3,717
    I was just thinking of stepping over to the mini-mart to get a Walls Top Ten ice cream bar and a Coke Lite. Yum!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •