Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 3383

Thread: Daily Moan

  1. #26
    Newbie prawny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave
    People that moan about things that are no big deal! Usually becoming people who moan for the sake of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave
    a pointless moaning cnut!
    exactly, this forum is full of them, you hardly need a new thread

    mind you, if they kept their moans just here, that would be a step in the right direction
    Yes, some people like to use forums to get things off their chest. Seems pretty normal.

    What seems abnormal is your "boner for moaners" where you stalk them and moan about them.

  2. #27
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:23 AM
    Posts
    25,057
    I like it when I park my bike and then the Tuk Tuk dude asks me if I want a ride.

    Awesome shit dat.

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat
    Kurgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    19-11-2017 @ 09:21 AM
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    8,798
    Was going to only have one moan today but after a day spent shopping in central I've snapped.

    WTF do people, mainly Thai women, have a 5 second pause before stepping onto the fucking escalator and then stop dead at the bottom as soon as they step off to have a look about ???

    Bastards, enough to make me drink, cheers.
    I would post pictures but life's too short.

  4. #29
    Newbie prawny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    44
    ^ The same reason they don't start going through their handbag to find their atm card until they get to the front of the queue and arrive at the atm.

    The simple-minded little souls think that the world revolves around them and exists purely for their convenience. Empathy is beyond them.

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat Moonraker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,155
    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave
    Most if not almost all private placers have land lines,
    Meaning?

    Nothing to do with "public places and obnoxious cell phone use." They seem to think they are having a private conversation or that everyone in the restaurant, etc. for example want to hear their loud conversation.

    Its called, "courtesy."
    What if they are speaking quietly?

  6. #31
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    14-08-2015 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Ex-Pat Refugee in Thailand
    Posts
    9,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker
    What if they are speaking quietly?
    I'm not in charge of anything and don't want to be.

    Its inconsiderate and shows a total lack of consideration for others.

    Go outside, or tell the caller you'll call back.

    Be brief, be considerate.

    We've all had the experience.

    Courtesy is a good thing where I come from.

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,546
    People, full stop.

  8. #33
    Thailand Expat
    adzt1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Location
    watching&learning
    Posts
    1,194
    ^.^^.^^^.^^^^.^^^^^.etc...
    bunch of miserys .
    I can't wait till I'm old enough to worry so much about everyone else's annoying habits

  9. #34
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,552
    Cnuts that bring older infants/toddlers with them on long-haul international flights.

  10. #35
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave
    Most if not almost all private placers have land lines,
    Meaning?

    Nothing to do with "public places and obnoxious cell phone use." They seem to think they are having a private conversation or that everyone in the restaurant, etc. for example want to hear their loud conversation.

    Its called, "courtesy."
    If your in a public place expect to hear others conversations whether their on the blower or being loud in general.


    Got fuck all to do with courtesy!


    The only exception would be the cinema,but even then you have to listen to every knut fake laugh or silly screams.

    Stay in the private sector you moaning Bastard!

  11. #36
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Cnuts that bring older infants/toddlers with them on long-haul international flights.
    Turn that straight in Rural!

    That,s not even a moan,more like a a remark from a fucking fool who can,t except children are part of live.

    Hope karma blesses you with many such flights!

  12. #37
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt View Post
    Anyone in a public place on a cell phone.
    Most if not almost all private placers have land lines.
    Huh..??
    Where would this be?

    "Most if not almost all private places"

    You get out much, Dave?

  13. #38
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Cnuts that bring older infants/toddlers with them on long-haul international flights.
    Turn that straight in Rural!

    That,s not even a moan,more like a a remark from a fucking fool who can,t except children are part of live.

    Hope karma blesses you with many such flights!
    Following the footsteps of your terribly ignorant brethren?

    What's with this "Kharma" usage?

  14. #39
    or TizYou?
    TizMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Location
    Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
    Posts
    4,876
    arseholes in front of me at immigration that haven't already filled out their arrivals form.

  15. #40
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,552
    Disconnected sorts that go on in a forum setting....

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:44 PM
    Location
    Ratchaburi
    Posts
    5,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave
    Most if not almost all private placers have land lines,
    Meaning?

    Nothing to do with "public places and obnoxious cell phone use." They seem to think they are having a private conversation or that everyone in the restaurant, etc. for example want to hear their loud conversation.

    Its called, "courtesy."
    If your in a public place expect to hear others conversations whether their on the blower or being loud in general.


    !

    I am always telling my TGF to shut the fu_k up when she is on the phone & I'm driving.

  17. #42
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt View Post
    Anyone in a public place on a cell phone.
    Most if not almost all private placers have land lines.
    Huh..??
    Where would this be?

    "Most if not almost all private places"

    You get out much, Dave?
    Private places you cock!

    Not be out for a few days son,but the restaurant we were in had a fucking land line,how fucking amazing.

    You would do well trying to back up your own bollocks before moving to something else.

  18. #43
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Cnuts that bring older infants/toddlers with them on long-haul international flights.
    Turn that straight in Rural!

    That,s not even a moan,more like a a remark from a fucking fool who can,t except children are part of live.

    Hope karma blesses you with many such flights!
    Following the footsteps of your terribly ignorant brethren?

    What's with this "Kharma" usage?
    Good response take one word to avoid trying to back up your post.
    I use what ever words I fancy is your answer.

    I told you before I do not try to fit in and do not follow anyone,why not make a note of that as Im sure you will forget.

  19. #44
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchaburi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave
    Most if not almost all private placers have land lines,
    Meaning?

    Nothing to do with "public places and obnoxious cell phone use." They seem to think they are having a private conversation or that everyone in the restaurant, etc. for example want to hear their loud conversation.

    Its called, "courtesy."
    If your in a public place expect to hear others conversations whether their on the blower or being loud in general


    !

    I am always telling my TGF to shut the fu_k up when she is on the phone & I'm driving.

    Your motor is a private place so quite right mate.

    Add to that the average Thai only know how to fucking shout and its even more understandable!

  20. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    30-01-2013 @ 09:22 AM
    Posts
    10,902
    I like standing behind them as they try to use the ATM.

  21. #46
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    I like standing behind them as they try to use the ATM.
    The good looking ones, certainly.

  22. #47
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    18-11-2017 @ 10:04 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,247
    Whilst not exactly a moan, it pisses me off a bit when i click on a you tube thing and find out that it was posted by some youth who replaced the original footage with that of his facebook mates having "a great night out".

  23. #48
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,552
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke View Post
    Whilst not exactly a moan, it pisses me off a bit when i click on a you tube thing and find out that it was posted by some youth who replaced the original footage with that of his facebook mates having "a great night out".
    Youtube has definitely gone down hill since being "aquired" by Google.

  24. #49
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    18-11-2017 @ 10:04 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    Youtube has definitely gone down hill since being "aquired" by Google
    If i take a bit of time off from participating,
    and limit myself to a look,
    I find that i am masturbating over a picture of a gook.

  25. #50
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,982
    When i was in my last job, i'd do a lot of driving up and down the country.. sometimes I'd stop of at a service station car park to get something to eat. I'd roam around the car park looking for the quiet spot where i can open my doors easily and fully to get out.

    Nearly aways about 10seconds after i've parked some SCUMBAG would come and park next to me.. (drivers side!)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •