Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Injection Mould

  1. #1
    Newbie Tantoo1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    09-02-2013 @ 08:20 AM
    Posts
    13

    Injection Mould

    Hi guys, has anyone any experience with Thai tool makers? I am looking to get a quote on an injection mould and a progressive punch die. Any contacts or directions would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Sukhumvet
    VocalNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    9,934
    Location, location,location

  3. #3
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,614
    Loy Toy is your man for this, he'll be along shortly..........

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,108
    Not a stickman ( forget his name) was well skilled at these dies as well.

  5. #5
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,904
    And maybe Fareaching as well

  6. #6
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:17 PM
    Posts
    26,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantoo1997
    Hi guys, has anyone any experience with Thai tool makers?
    I have some good Thai Toolmaker contacts who do good work at a fair price.

    I'll send you a Private Message.

  7. #7
    Cool Cat
    Perota's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    15-03-2017 @ 05:11 PM
    Location
    Bangkok, Korat
    Posts
    3,019
    Sorry, can't help in Thailand but if you want to do it in China just let me know what you need.

  8. #8
    Newbie Tantoo1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    09-02-2013 @ 08:20 AM
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by VocalNeal View Post
    Location, location,location
    BKK and surrounding areas

  9. #9
    Newbie Tantoo1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    09-02-2013 @ 08:20 AM
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantoo1997
    Hi guys, has anyone any experience with Thai tool makers?
    I have some good Thai Toolmaker contacts who do good work at a fair price.

    I'll send you a Private Message.
    Thanks for the reply, I have your number and will give you a call the next few days. Can't reply to your message as i don't have the minumum 20 posts yet.

  10. #10
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:17 PM
    Posts
    26,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantoo1997
    Thanks for the reply, I have your number and will give you a call the next few days. Can't reply to your message as i don't have the minumum 20 posts yet.
    Not a problem mate.

    When your ready.

  11. #11
    Member IsaanAussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    02-03-2017 @ 08:45 AM
    Location
    Sisaket
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantoo1997 View Post
    Hi guys, has anyone any experience with Thai tool makers? I am looking to get a quote on an injection mould and a progressive punch die. Any contacts or directions would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Can put you in touch with an Aussie toolmaker here who can help. He makes progressive dies. And I have contact with injection mould toolmakers. Send me a message if interested with contact details and a description of the products to be made.

  12. #12
    Newbie Tantoo1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    09-02-2013 @ 08:20 AM
    Posts
    13
    Can put you in touch with an Aussie toolmaker here who can help. He makes progressive dies. And I have contact with injection mould toolmakers. Send me a message if interested with contact details and a description of the products to be made.[/QUOTE]

    Thanks, I will send you a message, just need to get my 20 posts first.

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Online
    17-02-2016 @ 03:43 PM
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantoo1997 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantoo1997
    Hi guys, has anyone any experience with Thai tool makers?
    I have some good Thai Toolmaker contacts who do good work at a fair price.

    I'll send you a Private Message.
    Thanks for the reply, I have your number and will give you a call the next few days. Can't reply to your message as i don't have the minumum 20 posts yet.
    Hi Tantoo1997, any chance you could send me the list you got, I am looking also.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    23,188
    Tantoo1997 hasn't posted in years.

    You may get a reply from Loy Toy, who's still around. He's the one who had the list.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •