Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member pluto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    28-09-2018 @ 06:58 AM
    Posts
    137

    Contractors in Pattaya!

    I am looking to add a room and bathroom at the back of our home in Pattaya. It is already roofed and just needs walls and the bathroom....I would also like to expand the living room...which needs one wall knocked down and walls put up...Can anyone recommend any trustworthy contractors in Pattaya who can do a "quality" job for "honest" money? I will need to upgrade the electric wiring within the house as well...

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    JoGeAr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    14-10-2016 @ 10:13 PM
    Location
    Chonburi/Brisbane
    Posts
    1,879
    ^ you could talk to Dirty Dog. Not sure about the "quality job for honest money" though !

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,776
    Not a job I would bother doing, to knock the wall down it needs to be angle grinded first, people living in the house suddenly start whinging about the mess

  4. #4
    Cacoethes scribendi
    Loombucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    15-06-2015 @ 08:51 AM
    Location
    Lanchester and Nong Bua Deng
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by pluto
    Can anyone recommend any trustworthy contractors in Pattaya who can do a "quality" job for "honest" money? ...
    That's rather like looking for an honest man in Parliament. If you wait about a bit, someone may come up with a name. I am not in your area but there are plenty of others who are. Don't forget that it is planting season and a lot of folk have disappered for a while.


    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    to knock the wall down it needs to be angle grinded first, people living in the house suddenly start whinging about the mess
    Yes, I've done it myself once or twice, NEVER AGAIN!

  5. #5
    Member pluto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    28-09-2018 @ 06:58 AM
    Posts
    137
    I have done it as well and do not want to repeat the experience. Although it is just a 3 meter long wall. Need a contractor nonetheless!

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,776
    You could try googling rosegate consultants, although unless he has work real close to your job I doubt if he would want to do it.

  7. #7
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    21-08-2008 @ 12:02 AM
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by pluto View Post
    I am looking to add a room and bathroom at the back of our home in Pattaya. It is already roofed and just needs walls and the bathroom....I would also like to expand the living room...which needs one wall knocked down and walls put up...Can anyone recommend any trustworthy contractors in Pattaya who can do a "quality" job for "honest" money? I will need to upgrade the electric wiring within the house as well...

    try this guy 08-96065933 his name is Luke

    and he builds houses here in Pattaya and knows what he is doing and has a crew of pretty good workmen who can do anything you need done.

    If you're Thai is not that good get a translator

  8. #8
    Member pluto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Online
    28-09-2018 @ 06:58 AM
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Bobby Tits, I will give him a call.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •