Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415
Results 351 to 363 of 363

Thread: Marmite's Pad

  1. #351
    Bretzel stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Weihnachtsfest
    Posts
    21,651
    ^
    ...and you, still in CM in gainful employment?

  2. #352
    Thailand Expat
    Cold Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Alliance HQ
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by WeallyWong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza View Post
    Sorry for late chime in and if I missed it:

    Where is....Marmite?
    Hi Milky. You OK mate?

    I read the Saigon thread the other day. Good few days we had back then. What are you up to now?
    Hi,

    I think you're Marms.

    I'm good. Happy. Still alive. Doing good, and geographical changes are coming very soon for me in the world, for the better.

    Cheers.

  3. #353
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    16-11-2017 @ 08:10 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    2,715
    Hope you not mind me asking, how was Pa killed.?

    Watch out for those plastic doors, the fuckers look you in and you have to boot the thing in too open again.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeallyWong View Post
    Just wanted to put this one to bed. My FiL was killed a week ago on his way home from work so I thought about the house and took a look back through this thread earlier. I thought it was a shame to leave it incomplete and I wanted to show Betty that you don't need to have posts blocking doorways if you don't want to.

  4. #354
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    16-11-2017 @ 08:10 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    2,715
    Lock.

  5. #355
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    26,116
    Quote Originally Posted by WeallyWong
    My FiL was killed a week ago
    Sorry to hear this. He seemed a good guy. Condolences to the midget.

    House came together nice. Well done.

  6. #356
    Member WeallyWong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Last Online
    31-01-2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Hope you not mind me asking, how was Pa killed.?

    Watch out for those plastic doors, the fuckers look you in and you have to boot the thing in too open again.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeallyWong View Post
    Just wanted to put this one to bed. My FiL was killed a week ago on his way home from work so I thought about the house and took a look back through this thread earlier. I thought it was a shame to leave it incomplete and I wanted to show Betty that you don't need to have posts blocking doorways if you don't want to.
    A truck ran into his tuk tuk on the way home from work.

  7. #357
    Suspended from News & Speakers Corner
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    16-11-2017 @ 08:10 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    2,715
    Hope he didn't suffer to0 much.

  8. #358
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    9,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza View Post
    geographical changes are coming very soon for me
    Finally departing planet zorg?

  9. #359
    lom
    lom is online now
    we have guns and shit lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:36 PM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza View Post
    geographical changes are coming very soon for me
    Finally departing planet zorg?
    He's gonna move his tent to a nearby camping.

  10. #360
    Thailand Expat
    Cold Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Alliance HQ
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza View Post
    geographical changes are coming very soon for me
    Finally departing planet zorg?
    I'll meet you in the Dog House anytime.

    One-on-One.

    Mano a mano.

    Just you and me.

  11. #361
    Not an expat Fabian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    04-09-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Location
    Hamburg, cold dark Germany
    Posts
    5,381
    Quote Originally Posted by WeallyWong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Hope you not mind me asking, how was Pa killed.?

    Watch out for those plastic doors, the fuckers look you in and you have to boot the thing in too open again.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeallyWong View Post
    Just wanted to put this one to bed. My FiL was killed a week ago on his way home from work so I thought about the house and took a look back through this thread earlier. I thought it was a shame to leave it incomplete and I wanted to show Betty that you don't need to have posts blocking doorways if you don't want to.
    A truck ran into his tuk tuk on the way home from work.
    That's very bad to hear. Sorry for that.

  12. #362
    Thailand Expat Thai3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,453
    A very Thai build by the look of it from the surviving pics, bet it's all cracked up with bits sinking by now and has had a few water leaks. Particularly impressed with the lawn, already half dead and as flat as the Alps when laid

  13. #363
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,517
    Thanks ^ for updating us on the perils of building in Thailand, how does one overcome those perils?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •