Welcome to the TeakDoor.com The Thailand Forum. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view some discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us
|Classifieds/Help wanted and Personal ads One mans junk is another mans treasure, so stick your for sale stuff in here. Are you looking for staff? See if our members know anyone reliable in your area who is looking for a new job or career in Thailand.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|28-01-2013, 03:52 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Last Online: 28-01-2013 03:52 PM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Many Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish Translators Required
Andovar is looking for many Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish translators (both full-time and part-time positions) to work on a large volume travel website translation. Our client is a leading online hotel booking/travel operator. Source English content of the project is relatively simple and limited to hotel descriptions and facilities. The project will continue for two months minimum so you can expect a high-volume assignment from us. Following the initial project, steady update work will follow.
- This is a freelance work and work from home position.
- We offer both full-time and part-time positions of continue project of appx 2 months minimum.
- Suitable for early-career translators and beginner translators.
- Specific translation software is required, no exceptions. Training and licenses will be provided (free of charge).
- Rate is negotiable.
- You must be a native speaker of Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish.
- Previous translation experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- You must have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- Small translation test is required.
Please apply by sending your detailed resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application sent to other email addresses will be ignored.
- You must include your availability (hours per day or week).
- You must also include the following application code in the subject line of your email. Applications without this information will not be considered.
"TDA" for Danish
"TFI" for Finnish
"TNO" for Norwegian
“TSV” for Swedish
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|