Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat KEVIN2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,740

    'Naked Farang Bikers'

    01 August 2013, Last upated at 14:46 GMT
    Chiang Mai Locals Complain Of 'Naked Farang Bikers'

    (1 August) Residents in Chiang Mai province complained to police they had spotted a number of naked foreigners riding 4 motorcycles along River Ping last night.

    Police patrols were dispatched to investigate the scene near Nawarat Bridge, overcrossing Ping River, in Mueng District. However, once the police arrived the group of naked foreigners had already disappeared.






    The foreigners were described by witnessed as male Caucasian adults.

    Police say they are checking CCTV cameras around the District to identify the group for legal prosecution. Local residents are also asked to inform the police immediately if they spot the naked bikers anywhere.

    Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides, and police patrols had been asked to keep close look at these temples to prevent harassment from the group.

    Chiang Mai appears to be a favourite spot for bike ride activity. In late May this year, a group of gangsters films themselves riding naked on motorcycles on Nimmarnhemin Road, which led to police crackdown on the gang.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Kurgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:36 PM
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    8,810
    It is quite warm at the moment but I do hope they wore crash helmets.

  3. #3
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Damn Ugly Foreigners...

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by KEVIN2008
    said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides
    But it's OK to have drunken parties in there?

  5. #5
    Love Thailand Carnwadrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    27-03-2019 @ 02:18 AM
    Posts
    1,290
    I would complain too if I saw that skinny old Farang riding around naked, now a tall shapely Swedish woman? well that would be a different story

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    yes

    I spent some time on Gotalnd in the summer, and lots of Swedish girls rode topless

    I think in CM it should be the local women

    Quote Originally Posted by KEVIN2008
    Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides,
    I wonder what made him think that

  7. #7
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    03-12-2018 @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    yes

    I spent some time on Gotalnd in the summer, and lots of Swedish girls rode topless

    I think in CM it should be the local women

    Quote Originally Posted by KEVIN2008
    Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides,
    I wonder what made him think that
    Sounds more pious than flashing ahem sorry mashing swedes.
    I trust your finns are fully re-smorgasasmed for deigning to Lapp up trolls

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    damn, Diffod, they let you out of Jill

  9. #9
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    29,000
    Quote Originally Posted by KEVIN2008 View Post
    01 August 2013, Last upated at 14:46 GMT
    Chiang Mai Locals Complain Of 'Naked Farang Bikers'

    (1 August) Residents in Chiang Mai province complained to police they had spotted a number of naked foreigners riding 4 motorcycles along River Ping last night.

    Police patrols were dispatched to investigate the scene near Nawarat Bridge, overcrossing Ping River, in Mueng District. However, once the police arrived the group of naked foreigners had already disappeared.






    The foreigners were described by witnessed as male Caucasian adults.

    Police say they are checking CCTV cameras around the District to identify the group for legal prosecution. Local residents are also asked to inform the police immediately if they spot the naked bikers anywhere.

    Pol.Col. Aksorn Wongyai, police commander of Mueang District, said he is particularly worried that the naked foreigners might have the idea to storm into temples in the area with their naked bike rides, and police patrols had been asked to keep close look at these temples to prevent harassment from the group.

    Chiang Mai appears to be a favourite spot for bike ride activity. In late May this year, a group of gangsters films themselves riding naked on motorcycles on Nimmarnhemin Road, which led to police crackdown on the gang.
    & how many did they spot??? Any 2-up?

  10. #10
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    03-12-2018 @ 01:21 PM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    damn, Diffod, they let you out of Jill
    Yup planning my yuletide shoplifting down your way

  11. #11
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356
    Quote Originally Posted by KEVIN2008
    Residents in Chiang Mai province complained to police they had spotted a number of naked foreigners riding 4 motorcycles along River Ping last night.

    and in related news, DrAndy is back......

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    back where? he owes me a beer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •