Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Not a Mod.
    Begbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Lagrangian Point
    Posts
    10,873
    Here's a clue Fluke.

    Quote Originally Posted by waradmiral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Doug is a member here but he keeps his nik secret
    don't tell anyone

  2. #27
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:35 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Begbie View Post
    Here's a clue Fluke.

    Quote Originally Posted by waradmiral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Doug is a member here but he keeps his nik secret
    don't tell anyone
    Although there were two people there at the time and they both did mention TD

  3. #28
    Curmudgeon
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In Transit
    Posts
    11,646
    Nothing normal about a Flake post. Always needy.

  4. #29
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Doug is a member here but he keeps his nik secret
    ENT, was that you who I came to see ?
    When?

  5. #30
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post

    Yeah that's the problem. You're operating on a level that other posters are too shallow to understand. Your life really, isn't it?
    There really are not any problems Cyrille . You are not "shallow"
    You must be kidding or looking for greenies,............. he's so shallow he'd quickly evaporate in a slight breeze.

  6. #31
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Begbie View Post
    Here's a clue Fluke.

    Quote Originally Posted by waradmiral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Doug is a member here but he keeps his nik secret
    don't tell anyone
    Although there were two people there at the time and they both did mention TD
    Did you talk to a tall, dark, dignified looking handsome man greying at the temples, or was it an undernourished looking unshaven chap with dodgy eye-balls picking his nose and drooling at his lap-top?

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat Fluke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:35 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    4,665
    Quote Originally Posted by ENT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Begbie View Post
    Here's a clue Fluke.

    Quote Originally Posted by waradmiral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Doug is a member here but he keeps his nik secret
    don't tell anyone
    Although there were two people there at the time and they both did mention TD
    Did you talk to a tall, dark, dignified looking handsome man greying at the temples, or was it an undernourished looking unshaven chap with dodgy eye-balls picking his nose and drooling at his lap-top?
    The one who resembled Benny Hills Grandfather

  8. #33
    ENT
    ENT is offline
    god
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    28,234
    I've no idea what he looks like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •