Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Travel Agents

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    09-08-2010 @ 11:45 AM
    Posts
    11

    Travel Agents

    I require to buy a one way ticket to Aus. I've been told that there are no travel agents in Nakhon Sawan. Does anybody know any different??? Is there any T/Agent in Pitsanulok, which is just up the road?? The reason I want to know is that by buying directly from an air line or at the air port is very expensive, I've been advised to buy form a T/Agent. I don't particulaly like buying over the internet with credit card details. Any suggestions.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    18-05-2019 @ 10:49 PM
    Posts
    16,638
    Use the internet and save a bundle its that simple.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat jandajoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    02-11-2016 @ 08:50 AM
    Posts
    19,599
    Agreed. I haven't been to a travel agent in years.

  4. #4
    Boxed Member
    Nawty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    20-04-2015 @ 07:37 PM
    Location
    in a state of mind
    Posts
    9,711
    Make sure you spell Australia correct and not Austria.....

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by huahin
    I've been told that there are no travel agents in Nakhon Sawan.
    I find that hard to beleive...

  6. #6
    DaffyDuck
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by huahin View Post
    I don't particulaly like buying over the internet with credit card details. Any suggestions.
    Thanks
    Buying over the internet is quite a lot safer than handing your credit card to a total stranger at a travel agency you have never been to - think about it!

    Either way, you can get quite better deals by just checking the respective airlines' websites directly -- I usually get much lower prices from China Airlines direct, than from a travel agent.

    The only exceptions when there are sometimes promotions available, but those usually apply more within Thailand than internationally. I'd suggest giving a quick check on the internet a try first.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:32 AM
    Posts
    25,917
    Foking hell matey, you been living under a rock somewhere.?

    Foking blind Freddy knows more than you and that foker cant see, Anyway, here's the good oil to an extremely basic question and there's no greens for asking silly questions.

    Get on the internet and google up Airasia, you then buy a one way ticket from KL to Perth, Melbourne or the gold coast.

    Get your arse to KL by train and your on your way back to aussie for fok all.

    If you dont want to pay by credit card over the internet you will have to go to a travel agent who will then charge you double for the same thing.

    Every foker pays by credit card over the internet when they book plane tickets as there secure sights and no foking drama.

    Get with program mate for fok sakes.

    Anyway good luck and have a nice day.

    Cheers.
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  8. #8
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by huahin
    I've been told that there are no travel agents in Nakhon Sawan.
    I find that hard to beleive...
    ....as do I. As for P-lok, there are a number of travel associates well established.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    09-08-2010 @ 11:45 AM
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by huahin
    I've been told that there are no travel agents in Nakhon Sawan.
    I find that hard to beleive...
    ....as do I. As for P-lok, there are a number of travel associates well established.
    Thanks for your help guys, but it's true there are no T/Agents in N/Sawan, apart from the bus terminals, and yes I might have to buy over the internet Terry as much as I hate using it, that's why I haven't posted much as you can see.

  10. #10
    DaffyDuck
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by huahin View Post
    and yes I might have to buy over the internet Terry as much as I hate using it
    ...is that because you are afraid of the evol little spirits stealing your soul, because your don't like technology, because you don't understand technology, or some other silly reason?

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    09-08-2010 @ 11:45 AM
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by DaffyDuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by huahin View Post
    and yes I might have to buy over the internet Terry as much as I hate using it
    ...is that because you are afraid of the evol little spirits stealing your soul, because your don't like technology, because you don't understand technology, or some other silly reason?
    It's because of
    "evol little spirits stealing"

  12. #12
    or TizYou?
    TizMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Location
    Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
    Posts
    5,741
    I'm surprised that there's travel agents anywhere any more.

    I couldn't imagine ever using one these days.

  13. #13
    My kind of town
    chitown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,520
    Quote Originally Posted by TizMe View Post
    I'm surprised that there's travel agents anywhere any more.

    I couldn't imagine ever using one these days.
    There is one a buddy of mine uses in Bangkok that is always cheaper than booking with an airline - 30 to 50% cheaper. You have to pay cash though.

  14. #14
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    02-11-2013 @ 07:37 PM
    Location
    Udon Thani
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by chitown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TizMe View Post
    I'm surprised that there's travel agents anywhere any more.

    I couldn't imagine ever using one these days.
    There is one a buddy of mine uses in Bangkok that is always cheaper than booking with an airline - 30 to 50% cheaper. You have to pay cash though.

    Have you got any contact details?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •