Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 52
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    17-02-2016 @ 12:33 PM
    Posts
    15

    Kanchanaburi night life/bars/girls

    ??????

  2. #2
    splendid and tremendous
    somtamslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Location
    Down on the farm
    Posts
    13,405
    Mate! Seriously! The place....is....rocking!

    Last time I went, I didn't walk off the bus - no, no, - some bitch sucked me off the fucker.

    And she was a tour guide banging on about a bridge.

    Right up your alley this gaff..

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    17-02-2016 @ 12:33 PM
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by somtamslap View Post
    Mate! Seriously! The place....is....rocking!

    Last time I went, I didn't walk off the bus - no, no, - some bitch sucked me off the fucker.

    And she was a tour guide banging on about a bridge.

    Right up your alley this gaff..
    hahahaha totaly dead im told

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Online
    12-09-2014 @ 07:45 PM
    Posts
    45
    as far as im aware kanchanaburi is the only provincial town in thailand that doesn't
    have what one would call girl rooms or lady hotels

  5. #5
    ...................
    sunsetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    23-01-2017 @ 01:18 AM
    Location
    underneath the sun
    Posts
    7,027
    few bars and the usual stuff, sure theres girls and bars, i think deathstar dans goes up there often, he would know

  6. #6
    Fuck it
    Satonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    The city of angels, the great city, the eternal jewel city, the impregnable city of God Indra, etc..
    Posts
    3,113
    No idea about bars etc but the area has some great places to ride!

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,020
    There's a small strip just out of town, ask a motorcyc taxi where.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    17-02-2016 @ 12:33 PM
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    There's a small strip just out of town, ask a motorcyc taxi where.
    i sked 2 m/c taxi drivers in town the first one took me to a dead beat kareokee just of u thong road
    the other taxi driver took me to those few crummy farang bars just defore the brige
    i dont think the taxi drivers have got a clue or else they just dont exist

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,020
    Quote Originally Posted by limestone
    or else they just dont exist
    they do, but ya need to tell them you want a girl

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat Bobcock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,842
    Just spent the weekend in Kanchanaburi......

    We went to a group of bars that had girls.... dunno where on earth we were though.

  11. #11
    Member cheekyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Online
    09-04-2014 @ 06:02 PM
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by limestone
    the other taxi driver took me to those few crummy farang bars just defore the brige
    Yep been there - I think you have already found the action - shit!!

  12. #12
    Member cheekyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Online
    09-04-2014 @ 06:02 PM
    Posts
    425
    Sorry I forgot to mention that if you go to the end of the street (away from the bridge) there are a couple of slut bars - not class or quality - Just ask in a farang bar for slappers corner. They will point u there.

    You will be disappointed unless your usual standard has the face of a bulldog chewing a wasp!!
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    17-02-2016 @ 12:33 PM
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limestone
    or else they just dont exist
    they do, but ya need to tell them you want a girl
    i did tell them i wanted a girl they had no doubt at all what i wanted they just didn't seem to know where
    anyway what the big secret, if these mystery ghost bars do exist which i doubt it im suprised they haven't gone out of business by now if they are so hard to find

  14. #14
    Member cheekyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Online
    09-04-2014 @ 06:02 PM
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by limestone
    i did tell them i wanted a girl they had no doubt at all what i wanted they just didn't seem to know where
    anyway what the big secret, if these mystery ghost bars do exist which i doubt it im suprised they haven't gone out of business by now if they are so hard to find
    Don't listen to KW - he ate too many paint chips when he was a kid.

    BTW - welcome to TD

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    11-01-2018 @ 07:34 AM
    Posts
    25,746
    Jeezzuusss, some of you guys suck the massive cock.

    If you walk down the main street furthest away from the bridge there are bars up there that cater to mongering scum.

    But fok me EH. If your only there for the pussy why foking bother ?? Stay in Bangkok and shag bitches EH.

    Lots of brilliant rides and stunning scenery to be had up around Khan but if your only interested in trollops don't friggin bother.

    Fok me, not hard is it. ???
    Stroller is a Yerman faggot.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    11-01-2018 @ 07:34 AM
    Posts
    25,746
    Foking Newbie as well ????

    Why did I even bother replying.

    Sorry about that EH.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,020
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57

    But fok me EH. If your only there for the pussy why foking bother ?? Stay in Bangkok and shag bitches EH.

    Lots of brilliant rides and stunning scenery to be had up around Khan but if your only interested in trollops don't friggin bother.
    very good point, disguising the fact the terry knew exactly where the bars where!

  18. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    17-02-2016 @ 12:33 PM
    Posts
    15
    maybe Mr. terry came to thailand for the same reason most single farang men come here for the beautiful scenery the lovely beaches the friendly thai people the unique culture, but thinking about it yea i think he's proberly a pussy licking hypercrite as well

  19. #19
    I am in Jail
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    15-10-2015 @ 09:55 PM
    Posts
    854
    kanch is shit i thought but sai yok is nice and chilled but yeah if you are lonely and want women just stick to the busy islands or the big cities

  20. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    04-11-2013 @ 08:38 PM
    Location
    Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9
    plenty of non-farang bars around the railroad (out of town, area from 'big bike station'), but most of them are thai-only, farangs allowed, but not verry welcome. Pretty girls although.

  21. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    17-02-2016 @ 12:33 PM
    Posts
    15
    thanks for the info fresh, at least you give useful information,
    getting a bit put off about the scams i been reading about and the unwelcome feeling in these bars, dont seem to friendly bit like kan in general farang not to welcome, maybe better to save ones money and go to pattaya for a weeks holiday

  22. #22
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    04-11-2013 @ 08:38 PM
    Location
    Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9
    Never had the feeling in Kan that farangs aren't welcome, only some of the bars out of town are thai-only, but, still choices enough. Just spend some time driving around and visist some places. Drinks are cheaper in the thai places, and most of the girls are really pretty.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,020
    Quote Originally Posted by limestone
    and go to pattaya for a weeks holiday
    if you want to whore it up, yes.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat poorfalang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    14-01-2018 @ 07:26 PM
    Location
    in the sticks
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by fresh
    thai-only
    in so many years i have never had a problem, so many provincys and places. many times i am the only falang in there


    Quote Originally Posted by fresh
    Never had the feeling in Kan that farangs aren't welcome
    Bullshit, you are paranoid and scared of a soi dog

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh
    thai-only, farangs allowed
    another one, do you look like freaks or something?
    i have always been welcomed everywhere/ dp you speak thai? any? not just
    (short time?)


    i would never swap my local karaoke just behind the pig farm for anything else,
    full of classy girls, that have never seen a falang (falong) and are waiting to see the beast.
    Sorry about me horrible speling

  25. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Online
    12-09-2014 @ 07:45 PM
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by poorfalang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fresh
    thai-only
    in so many years i have never had a problem, so many provincys and places. many times i am the only falang in there


    Quote Originally Posted by fresh
    Never had the feeling in Kan that farangs aren't welcome
    Bullshit, you are paranoid and scared of a soi dog

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh
    thai-only, farangs allowed
    another one, do you look like freaks or something?
    i have always been welcomed everywhere/ dp you speak thai? any? not just
    (short time?)


    i would never swap my local karaoke just behind the pig farm for anything else,
    full of classy girls, that have never seen a falang (falong) and are waiting to see the beast.
    ok so can you tell us WHERE IS THE PIG FARM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •