Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Online
    12-09-2014 @ 07:45 PM
    Posts
    45

    kanchanaburi immigration

    hi i will be moving to kan soon just wondered what the immigration officers there are like im moving from phuket

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Location
    Ratchaburi
    Posts
    5,168
    gipsi

    You will have to uses Nakhonpathom Immigration.
    As that where I have to go.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Location
    Ratchaburi
    Posts
    5,168
    Also they are alway willing to help for money

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Online
    12-09-2014 @ 07:45 PM
    Posts
    45

    kanchanaburi immigrtion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchaburi View Post
    Also they are alway willing to help for money
    if i live in kanchanaburi why do i have to use the immigration in nakhom pathom, whats happened to the kan immigration has it closed down or somthing

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    25,801
    Immigration Office

    Mae Nam Maeklong Road
    71000 Kanchanaburi
    Opening hours:
    8:30-12:00 and 13:00-16:30

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,109
    [quote=gipsi;2240600]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchaburi View Post
    Also they are alway willing to help for money
    if i live in kanchanaburi why do i have to use the immigration in nakhom pathom, whats happened to the kan immigration has it closed down or somthing



    They are home, practicing their punctuation to better serve the Farang.

  7. #7
    Member
    Grower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2013 @ 02:21 PM
    Location
    Almost Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchaburi
    You will have to uses Nakhonpathom Immigration.
    As that where I have to go.
    Negative; if he's living in Kanchanaburi he'll use the K-buri office. The move only affected those of us in Ratchaburi.
    As to the K-Buri Immy office; I went there for 7 years and they were the best. Absolute gems to deal with.
    Consider yourself fortunate...

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Ratchaburi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Location
    Ratchaburi
    Posts
    5,168
    Have you use Kanchanaburi before ?
    Is it a check point?
    I was told to uses NP
    Kanchanaburi is very close for me there told me NP
    When I was in Nakhon Pathom there was a guy in front of me from Kanchanaburi.
    He was having a hard time with his visa.

    good luck with Kanchanaburi

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    25,801
    ^ Do you know how big Kanchanaburi is ?

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    18-05-2019 @ 10:49 PM
    Posts
    16,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Grower
    Negative; if he's living in Kanchanaburi he'll use the K-buri office. The move only affected those of us in Ratchaburi. As to the K-Buri Immy office; I went there for 7 years and they were the best. Absolute gems to deal with. Consider yourself fortunate...
    Go with what grower says, he has been in the area 6 or 7 years I know for sure.

    Take a look Kanchanaburi, Nakorn Pratom and Ratchburi all come together. He lives right in that triangle.


  11. #11
    Member
    Grower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2013 @ 02:21 PM
    Location
    Almost Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchaburi
    Have you use Kanchanaburi before ?
    Is it a check point?
    I was told to uses NP
    Kanchanaburi is very close for me there told me NP
    When I was in Nakhon Pathom there was a guy in front of me from Kanchanaburi.
    He was having a hard time with his visa.

    good luck with Kanchanaburi
    Did you read what I said? Ratchaburi used to use K-buri for Immy reporting. That changed 4 years ago.
    Those of us in Lalee (Ratchaburi) NOW have to go to Nahon Pathom (Wat Rai King) for our 90 day reporting and annual extensions.
    Those in Suphanburi and Kanchanaburi STILL use the main Immy office in Kanchanaburi city.


    Thanks AO; it's actually 10 years now. Cheers to you and the family.
    (you must spread some reputation around, etc., etc., etc.)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •