Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 99
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516

    QBar, BSC. "hi-so" spots in BKK

    Are you still a regular at Qbar Butternuts ?


    Anyway, I actually went to Qbar one time before but that was a few years ago. From what I remember the people in there where all decked out. The women where stunners. I was in there with an older woman already. The girls where giving me weird looks.

    What is it like now ?

    Never been to bed Supper club, i want to check it out for the hell of it.

    Any new places like this around ?

  2. #2
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,046
    Thermae is quite hi-so

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Posts
    36,392
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    I was in there with an older woman already.
    Yeah, no need to worry about that whilst here...


  4. #4
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    19-06-2015 @ 07:24 PM
    Location
    Isaan
    Posts
    335
    Why in the world would someone that lives in Thailand want to visit the most expensive places in Bangkok where all the tourists in the world congregate?

  5. #5
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    27,781
    so I take it this means Socal is in town.

  6. #6
    Member Dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    517
    Socal is a fag hag ?

  7. #7
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    27,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Socal is a fag hag ?
    Not really, he just likes to put Butters in a dress and do him up the date when he's in town.
    (It's not gay if you're a straight guy just performing a gay act you know.)

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by BaitongBoy View Post
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    I was in there with an older woman already.
    Yeah, no need to worry about that whilst here...

    it was a thai that i met at gulivers. she wanted to go there so i dont know wtf u mean


    and yeah, im gonna b in town shortly

  9. #9
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    27,781
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BaitongBoy View Post
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    I was in there with an older woman already.
    Yeah, no need to worry about that whilst here...

    it was a thai that i met at gulivers. she wanted to go there so i dont know wtf u mean


    and yeah, im gonna b in town shortly
    I think it has something to do with the fact that for some reason you mentioned that she was an 'older' woman.
    Why you felt the need to mention she was 'older' and how much 'older' she was is what we are all wondering.
    Last edited by Cujo; 06-06-2011 at 12:47 PM.

  10. #10
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    07-03-2019 @ 07:28 PM
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by liveinlos View Post
    Why in the world would someone that lives in Thailand want to visit the most expensive places in Bangkok where all the tourists in the world congregate?
    From what I've seen,a lot of tourist come to Thailand for cheap pussy and cheap beer.No matter whether your a tourist or resident,not everyone hangs out in the gutter,at least not all the time.Although the gutter is a comical place to watch people,in a sick sort of way.Myself,I enjoy going to nice places,mainly for dinner.My wife and I are planning to go to a place called Mata Hari,in south Pattaya when I get back.Suppose to be high end.Looks nice on there web site though.Menu looks very good,read some outstanding reviews.Will have to see.

  11. #11
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Posts
    58,112
    Take yer missus to the Devil's Den, she might enjoy it.

    The Q Bar is full of fucking posers, Bed is full of expat brats.

  12. #12
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    07-03-2019 @ 07:28 PM
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Take yer missus to the Devil's Den, she might enjoy it.

    The Q Bar is full of fucking posers, Bed is full of expat brats.
    What and where is the Devil's Den Harry?Also,what is it about the place that you think my wife might like?

  13. #13
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Posts
    58,112
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Take yer missus to the Devil's Den, she might enjoy it.

    The Q Bar is full of fucking posers, Bed is full of expat brats.
    What and where is the Devil's Den Harry?Also,what is it about the place that you think my wife might like?
    Soi LK Metro. It might spice up your marriage.

    They do a great airport pick up.

    VIP Full Service Bus


  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BaitongBoy View Post
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    I was in there with an older woman already.
    Yeah, no need to worry about that whilst here...

    it was a thai that i met at gulivers. she wanted to go there so i dont know wtf u mean


    and yeah, im gonna b in town shortly
    I think it has something to do with the fact that for some reason you mentioned that she was an 'older' woman.
    Why you felt the need to mention she was 'older' and how much 'older' she was is what we are all wondering.
    Because she owned her own business. Not a bar girl or anything close to that. She was in her mid 30's.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Take yer missus to the Devil's Den, she might enjoy it.

    The Q Bar is full of fucking posers, Bed is full of expat brats.
    yeah. Sometimes it is fun to dress like a fag and join the posers.

  16. #16
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    07-03-2019 @ 07:28 PM
    Posts
    326
    [quote=harrybarracuda;1776679]
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Take yer missus to the Devil's Den, she might enjoy it.

    The Q Bar is full of fucking posers, Bed is full of expat brats.
    What and where is the Devil's Den Harry?Also,what is it about the place that you think my wife might like?
    Soi LK Metro. It might spice up your marriage.

    They do a great airport pick up.

    VIP Full Service Bus Quote HAHA! Pretty good Harry,but my marriage is very spicy as it is.I'll send her this thread and see what she thinks of your suggestion.She'll probably invite you to come down and see us sometime so we can discuss the classy place's that you seem to know so much about.Come to think of it,seems like I remember a couple of guy's talking about this place.Going to Pattaya this time mainly to check out a couple places that's suppose to have some good live music.Have a very good Brit friend in Rayong.He says,Pattaya is the shit hole of the world.But I want to see if this live sound is any good.Then we'll head down to Hat Mae Rumpheng where it's always pretty quiet.

  17. #17
    ding ding ding
    Spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,609
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    a thai that i met at gulivers
    Freelancer

    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    she owned her own business
    Freelancing?
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Not a bar girl or anything close to that
    Yes of course, they never are, are they?

    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    She was in her mid 30's.
    Of all the freelancers working out of gullivers, you picked an old bag

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    a thai that i met at gulivers
    Freelancer

    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    she owned her own business
    Freelancing?
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Not a bar girl or anything close to that
    Yes of course, they never are, are they?

    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    She was in her mid 30's.
    Of all the freelancers working out of gullivers, you picked an old bag
    She had her own brand new car that I got good use out of. I went to her place of business 2 times. We split the costs for everything.

    So if that sounds like a freelancer to you then you need your fucking head examined.

  19. #19
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband
    From what I've seen,a lot of tourist come to Thailand for cheap pussy
    Not so cheap anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband
    and cheap beer
    Definitely not cheap & pretty shit compared to many countrys.

  20. #20
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    yeah. Sometimes it is fun to dress like a fag
    You're going to regret that quote, I'm sure it will be referenced many times here.

  21. #21
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    07-03-2019 @ 07:28 PM
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband
    From what I've seen,a lot of tourist come to Thailand for cheap pussy
    Not so cheap anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband
    and cheap beer
    Definitely not cheap & pretty shit compared to many countrys.
    Guess you can tell by the number of my post's and my join date that I'm not a seasoned vet of TD.I've only been living in Thailand since 2009.Don't know if you could call me actually living in Thailand because I'm only there 3 weeks then out for 3 months in rotation.Been around some though.Have friends that have been living there over 10 years,others that have been visiting for a lot longer than that.Some,good guy's,some not so good.As far as pussy not being cheap in Thailand anymore,don't know what it used to be,but talked to a guy that comes in the restaurant sometimes,said he was paying 1200 baht for ST in CM,BKK,PATS.Don't know if that's true or not.Never bought a prostitute in Thailand or any other country,never had to.Don't have anything against it,just never had too.As for beer,was looking at a pic of our drink menu,shows 100 baht for a large Leo,that's a quart,or pretty close to it.In the States,on the beach,even in Fla. your going to pay $3.50 -$4.00 or more for a 12 oz. beer.How much should a cheap piece of pussy cost,and how much for a cheap beer,IYHO?

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    yeah. Sometimes it is fun to dress like a fag
    You're going to regret that quote, I'm sure it will be referenced many times here.
    yeah, you know what I mean though.....To get all posered out.

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,516
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband
    From what I've seen,a lot of tourist come to Thailand for cheap pussy
    Not so cheap anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband
    and cheap beer
    Definitely not cheap & pretty shit compared to many countrys.
    Guess you can tell by the number of my post's and my join date that I'm not a seasoned vet of TD.I've only been living in Thailand since 2009.Don't know if you could call me actually living in Thailand because I'm only there 3 weeks then out for 3 months in rotation.Been around some though.Have friends that have been living there over 10 years,others that have been visiting for a lot longer than that.Some,good guy's,some not so good.As far as pussy not being cheap in Thailand anymore,don't know what it used to be,but talked to a guy that comes in the restaurant sometimes,said he was paying 1200 baht for ST in CM,BKK,PATS.Don't know if that's true or not.Never bought a prostitute in Thailand or any other country,never had to.Don't have anything against it,just never had too.As for beer,was looking at a pic of our drink menu,shows 100 baht for a large Leo,that's a quart,or pretty close to it.In the States,on the beach,even in Fla. your going to pay $3.50 -$4.00 or more for a 12 oz. beer.How much should a cheap piece of pussy cost,and how much for a cheap beer,IYHO?
    Showing your insecurity...

    I don't think Charlie Sheen "has to" either.

  24. #24
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    07-03-2019 @ 07:28 PM
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband
    From what I've seen,a lot of tourist come to Thailand for cheap pussy
    Not so cheap anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband
    and cheap beer
    Definitely not cheap & pretty shit compared to many countrys.
    Guess you can tell by the number of my post's and my join date that I'm not a seasoned vet of TD.I've only been living in Thailand since 2009.Don't know if you could call me actually living in Thailand because I'm only there 3 weeks then out for 3 months in rotation.Been around some though.Have friends that have been living there over 10 years,others that have been visiting for a lot longer than that.Some,good guy's,some not so good.As far as pussy not being cheap in Thailand anymore,don't know what it used to be,but talked to a guy that comes in the restaurant sometimes,said he was paying 1200 baht for ST in CM,BKK,PATS.Don't know if that's true or not.Never bought a prostitute in Thailand or any other country,never had to.Don't have anything against it,just never had too.As for beer,was looking at a pic of our drink menu,shows 100 baht for a large Leo,that's a quart,or pretty close to it.In the States,on the beach,even in Fla. your going to pay $3.50 -$4.00 or more for a 12 oz. beer.How much should a cheap piece of pussy cost,and how much for a cheap beer,IYHO?
    Showing your insecurity...

    I don't think Charlie Sheen "has to" either.
    Let me see if I understand you.Your saying that in order to be secure with oneself you must buy a prostitute.That's the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever heard.As for Sheen,a bigger idiot never walked the face of the earth.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    bobo746's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    24-01-2019 @ 09:21 AM
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    14,326
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapmetalband
    Never bought a prostitute in Thailand
    Mate there is no other reason to go there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •