Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Newbie Tomster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    08-11-2015 @ 10:46 PM
    Location
    Bangers & Bristol
    Posts
    27

    Need bar equipment supplier in Bangkok...

    Hello all,

    Does anybody know where I can get things like bar stools, fridges etc in the Bangkok area? Got a new bar opening next month and could do with something to sit on in the bar, and something to keep the beer cold would probably go down quite well with the customers...

    Many thanks,

    Tom.

  2. #2
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Posts
    28,174
    Leaving things a bit late are we not........???????

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomster
    Got a new bar opening next month
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomster
    something to sit on in the bar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomster
    something to keep the beer cold
    There are a few here on TD who have set up bars and I am sure you will find your bits and pieces. The only thing I think you are missing at the moment is time!

  3. #3
    Newbie Tomster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    08-11-2015 @ 10:46 PM
    Location
    Bangers & Bristol
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    Leaving things a bit late are we not........???????

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomster
    Got a new bar opening next month
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomster
    something to sit on in the bar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomster
    something to keep the beer cold
    There are a few here on TD who have set up bars and I am sure you will find your bits and pieces. The only thing I think you are missing at the moment is time!
    We'll open towards the end of the month so time is not the issue, it's the suppliers we're lacking at the moment...!!!

  4. #4
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Posts
    28,174
    A bit of advice...............check around some of the bankruptcy auctions and I think you may find some info on the web or local english newspapers. You could also send a PM too the French Prince or Mr. Pot (members here).

    By the way whereabouts are you planning your bar?

  5. #5
    Newbie Tomster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    08-11-2015 @ 10:46 PM
    Location
    Bangers & Bristol
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    A bit of advice...............check around some of the bankruptcy auctions and I think you may find some info on the web or local english newspapers. You could also send a PM too the French Prince or Mr. Pot (members here).

    By the way whereabouts are you planning your bar?
    Not a bad idea although to be honest I'd rather go down the new route, plenty to do elsewhere at the moment.

    The bar is on Sukhumvit, we'll be putting an advert up on TD before we open.

    Are French Prince and Mr Pot bar owners?

    Cheers,

    Tom.

  6. #6
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Posts
    28,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomster
    Are French Prince and Mr Pot bar owners?
    More like managers mate but they could be most helpful and of course if they have the time.

    Do try the furniture auctions also and you will find some quality stuff at the liquidation auctions.

  7. #7
    Sprayed On Member
    The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Not in the willage
    Posts
    11,684
    Hey Tomster,

    My advise is look for a company called Nine Five, its sometime printed as 95. They sell some top rate used equipment which I've bought from many times. I can get you the number tomorrow if you cant find it, its just a bit late tonight. What kinda thing are you after and what kinda bar are you doing? These kinda answers are essential to how much money is it worth spending.

  8. #8
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Posts
    28,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomster
    The bar is on Sukhumvit, we'll be putting an advert up on TD before we open.
    Sukhumvit hey.......... Would of thought they already had too many bars there at the moment but good luck with it.

    DD will also be happy that you are committing to advertising space here along with Accidental Ajarn.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •