View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Nawty
Boxed Member

Nawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in ThailandNawty is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
They do have the other material for hot water pipes here now, imported from germany I believe. I have a sample on my desk.

A company called SiamConsulting has it, not sure on prices though. No need for copper pipes anymore and the expense.

However the pool heater I have designed for Khao Yai will need copper pipe as it runs through 2 external heating sources.....fireplace and wood fired oven.

The black pipe coiled up on the roof works a treat....just looks ugly if you can see the roof, if not then go for it.

Page generated in 0.07369 seconds with 19 queries