R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Bangsaen Pies and making a Bakery

So before you bake your first pie you have to build a bakery, this one is in Bangsaen just off of Sukhumvit Road.

Now to be an impressive builder and command the great salaries you have to start with as much noise and mess as possible, this is a good time to start smashing things out, sadly it is a new building so only the tiled skirting board could be smashed out so the walls could be tiled.

Looking good though, best to spread the broken concrete over as much of the floor as possible to make it look more impressive.

Stick the new tiles up then grout them and you got yourself a room to bake pies in.

Purchase an oven to bake your pie in, I think these sell for about 30,000baht.

Granite top table to do your rolling of the pastry, this one we got made, 2 meters by 60cms cost just over 4,000baht.

Buy a mixer to mix up your dough, these cost about 20,000baht I think.

Big pot to cook your pie fillings in.

Might aswell use the lovely granite table for your pie making.

And here we have the finished baked pies.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    If he paid 30k for this he got well ripped, they sell for 12 to 15 at the local shop, in fact there is a quite nice Chinese made oven, sell under the local brand name of Champ you can buy for 27K. Has separate controllers for top and bottom heat, much better oven than that locally made crap

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    hmmmmmm, it is Champ, it is Thai made.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Champ is just a distributor, they buy shit, Thailand, China Indo. Italy. and sell it. some of its good, some shite.

My kind of town
    Last Online
    @
    I have the same oven and I paid 12000 baht. I sent the wife in to get the price before I showed my rich farang face.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    The point is that if it was 30 k, he got reamed, if he's a Brit that's fair enough, if he's from a proper country, he needs to get some good advice before he's let loose

Last Online
    @
    Looking forward to trying a pie soon.
    I live about 50 meters away from the Klong toey branch.
    BakeryEasy.com

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    You pay for the size of the oven, pp you stated 27k for the champ oven, it is a champ oven, it is the second largest made by champ, the biggest is just over 30k baht, this was 28k baht at their Chonburi makro stand, at champ factory just outside of Chonburi heading to Bangkok was where this one was bought we paid 26k baht, it is just a lot easier for me to say around 30k baht as size and regional difference all changes the price.

Thread Information