Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy
    Birds of a feather flock together?
    Notice I used the words 'old friend'.

Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy
    Cruel cnut your mate was and just for him to boost about it shows his true colours.
    Yes he was indeed a cruel [at][at][at][at], I agree with you, not that I like cats or babies for that matter, they still dont deserve that.

Not an expat
    Last Online
    04-09-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    How is this more horrible than any other child murder like beating up or drowning?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by melvbot
    The most awful murder I've ever heard of
    Not half as bad as this one.

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    18-02-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jandajoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel Toe
    They were found in a wooded area buried up to their necks vertically. After being unearthed it was noticed Cams nuts were burnt off, his eyes were burnt out, he had a baseball bat shoved up his arse. The pilot was believed to die from multiple blows by a number of baseball bats, two of which were found on his person, one up the arse and one hammered down the throat.
    Yeh, but they're adults.
    Kids and cats not ther same.
    "The most awful murder I've ever heard of"

Kids: Newborns.

The Yanomamo who live in the Amazon have birth control. Their method is for the hubby to take the newborn by feet and slam him/her against a tree. Then tossed out for the scavengers.

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    wood or aluminum?
    Nurf you silly

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    the horror, the horror

Last Online
    @
    Killing is killing, eh Obs?

Is it worse to intentionally kill one baby -- than a plane full of people, young and old? And another few thousand working in a high-rise?

That was different, right?

សុខសប្បាយ
    Last Online
    11-12-2009 @ 11:23 PM
    The Khmer Rouge took foetuses, extracted from still living and tortured mothers, and hung them around camps and jails to intimidate and scare Cadres, workers and enemies alike.

At the Charoen Ek Killing Fields there is a 'Killing Tree' where babies of victims were routinely thrown and swung against, killing them, before being tossed into a pit and buried, sometimes still alive.
    Mortals you defy the Gods, I sentence you to travel among unknown stars, until you find the Kingdom of Hades, your bodies will stay as lifeless as stone.

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    I read years ago the Argentine junta had a pregnant woman chained to a cell wall. She gave birth so the troops separated her and the baby, let it die before her eyes after days on the cold floor.

Then they brought in her father, strapped him to a table and gouged his eyes out, after the baby was disposed of. Is that worse than nuking a baby?

I am in Jail

Last Online
    18-12-2008 @ 08:14 PM
    the new mexico prison riots -- makes baby basting look like childs play.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by English Noodles View Post
    An old friend of mine microwaved his girlfriends cat after an argument, she ended up with the nic-name 'ping'.

very funny Noodles

showing your compassionate side again

I am in Jail

Last Online
    18-12-2008 @ 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorTud
    At the Charoen Ek Killing Fields there is a 'Killing Tree' where babies of victims were routinely thrown and swung against, killing them, before being tossed into a pit and buried, sometimes still alive.
    Having visited this spot, the thought came to me as well when i read the op.

People react to horror in many ways. Making moral judgments of tud for his comment is s simple method of making oneself feel a bit better in the face of this awful story.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Jury convicts US mom in baby's microwave death
    Saturday May 14, 2011

DAYTON, Ohio (AP): Jurors in a woman's third trial found her guilty Friday of killing her baby daughter by cooking her in a microwave oven.

China Arnold was convicted of aggravated murder in the death of 28-day-old Paris Talley in August 2005. Arnold could receive the death penalty because Ohio is a death penalty state. The sentencing phase will begin Monday.

Arnold's first trial ended in a mistrial. She was found guilty in the second trial, but that conviction was reversed last fall. An appeals court found there was misconduct by prosecutors and that the trial court made an error by not allowing a material witness to testify in Arnold's defense.

Prosecutors have said Arnold, 31, intentionally put the baby in the microwave after a fight with her boyfriend. The defense had argued that someone else was responsible.

Medical experts testified that the baby died after her temperature reached 107 to 108 degrees Fahrenheit (42 Celsius) and that she probably was in the microwave for more than two minutes, dying quickly afterward.

"She died because she was overheated," said Dr. Marcella Fierro, retired chief medical examiner for Virginia. "She was cooked."

Messages seeking comment from the prosecutor and defense attorney were left at their offices, but a gag order in the case prevents anyone connected to it from commenting outside court.

Assistant Prosecutor Dan Brandt told jurors in court that Arnold's actions were "even more purposeful" than a slaying with a gun or knife, the Dayton Daily News reported.

"Baby Paris is without life, but she's not without a voice," Brandt told jurors in closing arguments. "Please listen to her."

Brandt said that Arnold had to carry the baby over, place her in the microwave, shut the door and press buttons. Then she waited while her child cooked to death, Brandt said.

Defense attorney Jon Paul Rion argued that the evidence pointed as much to Terrell Talley, the baby's father, as it did Arnold.

Rion said Talley's testimony that Arnold said "I killed my baby" left out important context: She only meant that she failed as a mother by allowing the crime to happen and not that she killed her child.

The defense attorney also said that Talley's sneakers were stained with a bodily substance that should have been tested.

Arnold also was very intoxicated, Rion said.

"No mother is going to do this, in this way," Rion said. "China Arnold is innocent of these charges."

Brandt said that Arnold admitted to police that the baby woke her up and that she was alone, beside her other sleeping children. There also were no signs of a break-in, he said.

Talley testified Arnold was drunk, but not so drunk that she would not know what happened. He said she told him the baby would still be alive if he hadn't been unfaithful to her.

thestar.com.my

FarangRed
    Sharp

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    20-11-2019 @ 06:38 PM
    I'm going to join the women's institute and make some nice pressed flowers and fruit preserves to sell at the Summer Fete..

Cheeers

Last Online
    28-02-2012 @ 06:19 PM
    like the acid in the face thread - eye for an eye

would need an industrial sized microwave though.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @

life without parole

Microwave baby killer gets life
    May 22, 2011

Jailed ... China Arnold

DAYTON, Ohio: A woman who killed her month-old daughter in a microwave was spared the death penalty and sentenced to life without parole.

A jury convicted China Arnold of aggravated murder two weeks ago and recommended her punishment on Friday. Prosecutors said Arnold (pictured) put Paris Talley in a microwave and turned it on after a fight with her boyfriend. The defence argued someone else was probably responsible for the death.

Medical experts said the baby died after her temperature reached 42 degrees.

It was Arnold's third trial over her daughter's death, in 2005. Her first ended in a mistrial. She was found guilty in the second but the conviction was reversed on appeal.

Associated Press

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    19-11-2016 @ 07:57 PM
    Brixton early 70's
    girl was left to baby-sit while parents went out for a meal.
    later on that evening the mother called home to see if all was ok.
    Yes mam, all is ok,,, the turkey's in the oven and should be ready by the time
    you get home.

The Pikey Hunter
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Shagnasty
    would need an industrial sized microwave though.
    no problem:

Last Online
    @
    Life in the Great Society...

I am in Jail

Last Online
    22-10-2011 @ 02:56 PM
    After reading this case together with some of the "sicker posts from some of our sicker members", feeling at a loss for words is an understatement!

If ever there was a clear case for the death penalty this is it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information