View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
dirtydog
R.I.P "The Dog"

dirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forums
dirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forumsdirtydog User is well thought of on Thailand travel forums
Donor
that's a good question, well i have spent some time thinking about it and no there isn't, stick to the hoe houses i reckon if you want a good time..shame really that the thais have never seen real tourist attractions and really have no idea of wot they have to compete against, i mean its like a joke to any euro or sceptic when they see the pathetic offerings that thailand has to offer, such a shame i suppose..
dirtydog is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07220 seconds with 19 queries