View Single Post
Old 21-02-2006, 12:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Gentleman Scamp
たのむよ。

The Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in ThailandThe Gentleman Scamp is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Quote:
one site mentions meeting him in Khaosan (was that you?)
No mate, I met him in a dark alley about 5 mins from KSR.

Quote:
Sounds like that guy from american psycho.
Book or movie?

Quote:
I seen a video of people from this religion. They evn dig up and eat corpses that are old and rotting.
Sad bastards.

Quote:
Shop it around to some magazines.
It's the first article I've had published, hopefully not the last.The Phuket Gazette snapped it up which was great because I really needed the cash. It's in the current issue page 25 I think. This morning I have 2,600 in my account but the ATM won't let me have it.

Quote:
l hope he washed his hands before you shook it. Otherwise that would be gross.
I blew the germs off my palms when he wasn't looking.
"I'm an outsider by choice, but not truly. It's the unpleasantness of the system that keeps me out. I'd rather be in, in a good system. That's where my discontent comes from: being forced to choose to stay outside.
My advice: Just keep movin' straight ahead. Every now and then you find yourself in a different place."

George Carlin
The Gentleman Scamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.27254 seconds with 19 queries