Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Ban Chang and sex and stuff.

Now Ban Chang is like 50km from Jomtien, this is where a lot of golfers go after playing golf, I must admit to going there as well although i vehemently deny playing golf, golf is a game for men with small balls, so you ask me why do they go there? well it just so happens if you turn left at the second set of traffic lights there are about 12 short time bars there, one of which will have one gal kissing you while the other is sucking your knob, this for the princely sum of 200 baht per gal, its quite obvious why it's so popular, although i have often wondered whether the gals do this on rotation and you're kissing the gal that was last doing the sucking, but Ban Chang is the home to the miracle....

Ahhh, The miracle is what you wonder, well the miracle is a fruit that originates from africa that will make anything taste sweet for about 30 minutes, yep after eating one of these which is about as big as a cherry, limes and vinegar taste sweet, so does sperm i assume.

The miracle Fruit

Now I believe there is only the one place here in Thailand that grows it, but this guy has been on tv and in all the gardening mags, so we went there today, now the main reason i was interested was because of his aussie mangoes, these foks weigh like over a kilo each and have really nice colours and he sells the baby trees, saplings for us that are in the know.

a nice link about miracle fruit

now look at this bugger of a mango and it ain't ready for picking yet.

Here we have some baby miracle trees, this guy thinks he is gonna make his fortune out of them, but nobody else seems to accept these as a fruit, IE nobody else in the world, still he is Thai.

Anyway, off we go to to see his nursery, there we are, the whole family wandering around, and basically all he has is 5 of these super duper genetically modified mango trees and several million miracle trees and saplings, signs all over the place not to pick the fruit off the miracle trees both in english and thai, now i respect that in a man, so i only nicked a few, obviously i didn't tell my galfriend and son as i dont expect them to do that sort of thing as it is wrong, well obviously once we were out of the place and i saw all the stuff they had nicked i didn't mention the stuff i had got and told them off quite soundly, bloody thieving thai people, well i hope they realise how angry i was and when they plant the seeds i shall just chuck mine in there as well, got to keep up the english reputation.

here's a nice pic of his bridge.

anyway it was then we went to the seaside and then had a meal.

Well this weekend is a bank holiday so the seaside was full of thai ppl, yes i know they ain't that bad but do you really want to associate with the lowest of the low on labour day weekend? now i reckon normally the beach we went to, Had Nam Rin, is extremely quiet, it's actually quite nice and the water is cleanish, AND THERE WERE NO VENDORS, things do not get better than that, here's a couple of pics, the first i have been told are statues of dolphins, i assume the thais are chucking nuclear waste in the sea to make dolphins evolve like that.

and heres the rock, well a rock.

The main restuarant at had nam rin, it's at the turning on the beach road, it seats about 200 ppl and really ain't that good, ok the menu is extensive, but if the food is pretty crap it makes it a pretty crap menu, but they had a novel idea for the rice.

I mean ain't that romantic? well it foking would have been if we didn't have to wait 20 minutes for the stuff to go with the foking rice, i mean can you imagine getting your rice 20 minutes before you get anything to go with it, are these ppl foking morons?? of course they are, so that steaming hot rice that they had served to us was now just a sticky pile of cold rice, jees these fokwits, anyway here's a pic of their restaurant so you know not to go there, it's the only one on the entrance to the beach so you won't miss it.

although, i have to admit i was impressed by their BBQ but i assume this they were selling to like other ppl and not for the restaurant.

here's their BBQ.

Bars in Ban Chang Here

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    tomorrow i shall take some pics of the seedy side and tell you about the sex there

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Ban Chang has 5 golf courses surrounding it

Green Valley

Century

St Andrews 2000

Eastern Star

Plutaluang Navy

a classy hotel in ban chang

the boys to play golf with

about Eastern Star

This links style course features sandy terrain and takes on gently sloping land, subtly contoured with wide fairways and shallow bunkers. Basically a thinking man's course where careful course strategy will pay off, together with accurate shot from the tee. Tall mature coconut trees and some mango trees define the holes, enhanced by areas rich in flowers. The par 4 holes are not overly long, which makes for enjoyable play.
    Taken from the above site.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    20-09-2006 @ 09:55 PM
    I always thought that Ban Chang meant get rid of the stoopid fok. :?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    well our server aint happy with this thread, he wants to know where the sex is.....

So this evening he came and picked me up and I showed him where the sex was, now I'm only gonna mention the first bar tonite as me galfriend is here and I can't post the pics while she is here I do have morals you know.

Anyway the first bar we hit in ban chang was the jigsaw bar, this place does the blow jobs for 200baht per gal, normally you take 2 or 3 and they all get naked and take it in turns on sorting out the old sausage so to speak, now the good bit is we both took 3 each and i have the pics things don't get better than that do they..
    yep you lucky lot, tomorrow there will be pics of gals that had been eating the old sausage so to speak, it's time to put Ban Chang on the map as a tourist destination, although one of the gals that i took a pic of and licked her breasts had 2 hairs on her nipple, that was a bit off putting, anyway the pics will be up tomorrow

Last Online
    13-05-2009 @ 04:48 AM
    prepares bably lotion & cum sock.........

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Ok I admit I took this picture in a place before we got to Ban Chang, but we were on our way there and I really should have taken her with us

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Quite a stunning figure on this one

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    I feel another weekend in Jomtien coming on...

Last Online
    13-05-2009 @ 04:48 AM
    is that a 20 bhat note in her back burner

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    it sure is process, it was the one i stuffed down her bra and obviously she had to move it when she exposed herself....

anyway onto the ban chang gals, i agreed not to post their pics on the internet so I wont too often, I am a man of my word so I wont say which ones did what or which ones did nothing, there were some right mingers though, anyway this is the gal with 2 hairs on her nipple

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    This one is the cashier, she has a nice personality and is a great gal.

Although she does tend to like to help out in the longer sessions if the gals are taking to long to sort the guy out

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    This one I think was the bartender, although I really aint that sure.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    No idea who she was, probably one of the ones our host took

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Yeah I realise these gals aint the bueaties of thailand but wot do you expect for 200baht per head, anyway thats some of the sex scene from Ban Chang until the next time I go, well I do have this pic of me with 3 gals and bobbing heads and that, but it's not in very good taste so to speak

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    I didn't know you were into necrophilia, DD. :?

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    20-09-2006 @ 09:55 PM
    :P

Aspiring Guru
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    What's this thread about?

No, nevermind. Where is Ban Chang again?

My missus knows I like golf!!

Last Online
    08-02-2006 @ 12:26 AM
    them gals look more frightening than a George Romero flick!

i wouldn't even waste 200baht on them :x

The Pikey Hunter
    Last Online
    @
    Yeah I realise these gals aint the bueaties of thailand but wot do you expect for 200baht per head, anyway thats some of the sex scene from Ban Chang until the next time I go, well I do have this pic of me with 3 gals and bobbing heads and that, but it's not in very good taste so to speak

How do you know what it tastes like?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    we shall be going again tomorrow.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    we shall be going again tomorrow.
    ...and?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Alas I spent the day waiting for money but this evening I will be going out so expect an update on the short times bar thread

Last Online
    @
    ^ good news

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzyte
    ^ good news
    Why? Are you going with him?

I hope DD took his glasses this time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information