View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 03:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sir Burr
Rhubarb, rhubarb, rhubarb

Sir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in ThailandSir Burr has much to be proud of in Thailand
Donor
When I was building my house, I was running out of money, so I only built a stone wall along the public road. I used the black rocks. When I wanted to continue the wall a couple of years later, I found that the quarrying of the black rock is now illegal, you can only get the whitish-grey rocks now. trouble with that rock is that it has iron ore in it and when it rains, you get rust streaks.

Sorry, not a good picture as I was photographing the palms, not the wall.

Page generated in 0.07396 seconds with 19 queries