Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast
    Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    31-10-2018 @ 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonandson
    A bias news report if you ask me.
    You have all ready proven that you are vile racist scumbag. So your opinion is no surprise.
    You have many times proven to react to nearly every post who you don't agree with in a vile, foul mouthed, scumbag way. Is Teak door a punching bag to let out all that tension inside? I bet you're a short man with a beard and a small cock. Easily wound up, attacking all like a small Jack Russell terrier. Now, now, there, there, his your pig's ear, behave you naughty bitch.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    I have to say I'm not happy about the statue being removed. I think the losers and what they stood for should be remembered just as much as those that ultimately won.

Let's face it General Lee was a loser and everyone should be reminded of the fact that he lost and everything he stood for went down the shitter with him.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    12-10-2022 @ 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonandson
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bsnub
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wilsonandson
    A bias news report if you ask me.
    You have all ready proven that you are vile racist scumbag. So your opinion is no surprise.
    My opinion. I'm not racist. I think you're accusing me in the heat of the moment. I very much admired President Obama. It takes two to tango. I think history shouldn't be erased.
    Wilsonandson ~ It surprises me, that you bothered to respond to that asinine comment, to begin with; and, with a small measure of accompanying details, that the pointed-headed have absolutely no ability to comprehend, ever. Even if you are a racist,......so what? Hmm?

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Cancelled, by TB
    Last edited by TuskegeeBen; 14-08-2017 at 12:31 AM.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy
    I have to say I'm not happy about the statue being removed. I think the losers and what they stood for should be remembered just as much as those that ultimately won.

Let's face it General Lee was a loser and everyone should be reminded of the fact that he lost and everything he stood for went down the shitter with him.
    There were no winners of the U.S. Civil War. Robert E. Lee signed a General's Armistice Agreement (between himself, and his longtime friend/colleague, and fellow compatriot, Ulysses S. Grant), and not a document of Unconditional Surrender.

This is not the TV platform here, sir. Ok? Kindly research your facts, in the future, prior to posting any further historical tripe. This particular Yank would appreciate that much of an effort, on your part. Thank you, sir. Cheeri
    Last edited by TuskegeeBen; 14-08-2017 at 12:54 AM.

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by TuskegeeBen
    There were no winners, of the U.S. Civil War.
    It wasa pretty damn good win for the abolitionists. It doesn't take an unconditional surrender to win a war, not that a rebellion against legitimate authority is war anyway - it's treason.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey
    white supremacists beat a black man with sticks in charlottesville.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1000x791.

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2<\/title><path d="M10,3.5l3-3,3,3Z" style="fill:%23fff;stroke:%23fff"/><path d="M0,3.5H10l3-3,3,3H26" style="fill:none;stroke:%231b3a4d"/><\/svg>')}.f_branding_on.blog-group-deadspin .editor-inner.post-content .pu
    What business that black-boy had, being present at that white-folks protest rally, is beyond my comprehension. Perhaps getting beaten with a that stick, may have knocked some sense into his (obviously) thick skull. Especially since there was only a single fatality (a young white-female), then that boy should be no further worse-off, hopefully with a lesson well-learned, duh!

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b
    It wasa pretty damn good win for the abolitionists. It doesn't take an unconditional surrender to win a war, not that a rebellion against legitimate authority is war anyway - it's treason.
    I suppose you just had to refute my statement, no matter what, eh? You poor baby! The so-called Abolitionist Movement won absolutely nothing, in the over-all scheme of things. Now, FYI ~There is a document called "The Constitution of The United States of America". May I suggest that you read that document, paying particular attention to the beginning Preamble, prior to making any further statements, regarding the topic of Treason, that you "clearly" know nothing about. The U.S. was not the UK, particularly at that time in Yankee history, despite the attempted interference, on the part of the British_ Rothschild-owned Bank of England. Capisce?
    Last edited by TuskegeeBen; 13-08-2017 at 10:48 PM.

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    ^
    Does it say it's ok to beat black boys with sticks when they appear at public events?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Another filler story.....yawn.

Enough to occupy the mainstream media for 3 days and TD for a few days thanks to Ray.

I don't agree with any "groups," but why not start a thread on the murders, assaults, rapes, and car theft, and crime against children in:

Oakland
    Chicago
    Detroit
    Philly
    Wash DC
    Compton
    Richmand, CA
    Richmond, VA,
    New Orleans
    East St. Louis
    and many more....

Blacks, clean up your own mess----sadly, you never will.

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by TuskegeeBen View Post
    I suppose you just had to refute my statement, no matter what, eh? You poor baby! The so-called Abolitionist Movement won absolutely nothing, in the over-all scheme of things.
    They won the abolition of chattel slavery.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by DrB0b View Post
    I suppose you just had to refute my statement, no matter what, eh? You poor baby! The so-called Abolitionist Movement won absolutely nothing, in the over-all scheme of things.
    They won the abolition of chattel slavery.
    Slavery has nothing to do with this topic, nor does the Abolitionist movement.

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza
    'course not, it's just some black boys causing trouble, as they do, right?

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    So has donald trump condemned Nazism yet or is it still like

Quote Originally Posted by potus
    The holocaust was sad but we have to accept there were faults on both sides #annfrankhotskinnyteen

Last Online
    @
    Looks like I'm late to the party

Knew before entering the thread that the usual suspects would be mentioning me like those are my people up there hatin' on them nigras

Nope, sorry to disappoint. Just because I'm not down with illegal immigration, don't support every single LGBT position, think Obamacare is total shit for a huge amount of people, and think liberals are fucking retarded - doesn't mean I'm an alt-right racistbigotphobe.

This shit is an embarrassment to the United States, and the Conservative party.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub
    I have never stopped supporting the core of what they are fighting against which is fascist white supremacists.
    People love to play with words There is no such phenomenon, as a "Fascist" white supremacist. Nazism, KKK-ism, Bigotry-ism are nothing more than a different political platform of religious (meat), for the ignorant, disenfranchised masses of people, to sink their cavity-afflicted teeth into, in order to get a "grip", upon their pathetic lives. Research the word "Fascism" to get a clue, for heaven sake.

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub
    I have never stopped supporting the core of what they are fighting against which is fascist white supremacists.
    People love to play with words There is no such phenomenon, as a "Fascist" white supremacist.

The Above Post May Contain Strong Language, Flashing Lights, or Violent Scenes.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick
    This shit is an embarrassment to the United States, and the Conservative party.
    I, whole-heartedly disagree. By comparison to most other societies on this planet, the U.S.A. hasn't even reached the "puberty-stage" of cultural-development. That's just the way a bunch of children behave. Even the Society of Mexico is 100+ years, older than that of The United States.

All things considered, the people of the U.S.A. have considerable room to grow-up, compared with 6-7,000 year-old China, India, the Persian Gulf states, and the Middle East-Mediterranean regions of the planet. The American people, are just like everyone else on the planet; dumbed-down, and just plain ignorant of the facts.
    Last edited by TuskegeeBen; 14-08-2017 at 01:02 AM.

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    I, whole-heartedly disagree. By comparison to most other societies on this planet, the U.S.A. hasn't even reached the "puberty-stage" of cultural-development. That's just the way a bunch of children behave. Even the Republic of Mexico is 100+ years, older than The United States.
    Republic of Mexico is about 60 years younger than the United States.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
    Those photos are historic facts of U.S. history, that can never be forgotten, or erased. So, what? Are you trying to prove something again there, DrBob.

The topic thread is about a protest, by whites, over the proposed dismantling of two statues, commemorating the lives of two famous Confederate Generals, that has become violent, and it's probable impact on U.S. society. Period.

You keep mixing apples, with oranges. Whatever personal point, you may be trying to convey to me (huh?), you've completely missed the defined point of Fascism, which is not synonymous with racial persecution. You're waaaaaay of-topic, there Doc. Ok?
    Last edited by TuskegeeBen; 14-08-2017 at 12:50 AM.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Republic of Mexico is about 60 years younger than the United States.
    You're right. Ok? Bye now!

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller
    Does it say it's ok to beat black boys with sticks when they appear at public events?
    I agree, but it was a very specific, emotionally sensitive and pointedly focused public event. Just plain common sense should have dictated the course, prior to that black boy's fool-hearty presence. He's lucky to still be alive.
    Last edited by TuskegeeBen; 14-08-2017 at 12:59 AM.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Pizza
    [at] [at]
    Thank you, for the intervention. Sincerely,

R.I.P.
    Last Online
    @
    The topic thread is about a protest, by whites, over the proposed dismantling of two statues,
    It's about Nazis murdering people on the streets of the US and about the President of the US refusing to condemn those Nazis.

Last Online
    12-07-2018 @ 08:37 AM
    the egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides
    The 'speech' was written for him - I'm guessing Stephen Miller.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread Information