View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 01:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
JPPR2
CCBW

JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
JPPR2 Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
You have 2 ways in which to pay for your build. The builder just charges for the labour. Giving you a written contract as to the amount along with a finish date. Plus penalties to be incurred if finish date isn't met.
Second the builder gives you a price to include everything including materials. I went that way and I really think the builder lost out. In fact post build he actually said that he should have put an extra 500,000 Baht on the price as he did it too cheap.
I did same and I know our builder lost out. He knew it too. Plus he should have charge hazard pay as my wife was on top of the entire build and there was no cutting corners.

I highly encourage the OP to set up 4 installment payments with 50% being the last payment AFTER walk through is agreed on.
JPPR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06803 seconds with 19 queries