View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 09:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
Pink

Pink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
That only confirm the contract with all included is big business.. In my case i manage my own workers and buy all, works good for me. But its a must to be on the building place this way.. Last day i told the one guy ( the youngest of the older guy team, he 30) who i think was not effective that tomorrow he must work better, then he got insulted, loose face i guess, but next day they all worked very hard and continued work some extra time after 1700 to make it good again

PINK
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06340 seconds with 19 queries