View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 08:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pink

Pink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Hello Mike, im soon to finish my own building..if i should share any experience it must be: Be on the building place, buy all you need yourself, build with the white 14-15bath blocks, not the 4-5 bath grey.. Much better and in the end its nothing to save on the cheaper blocks. I pay a team daily per head and its working fine for me. We had some breaks now and then for rice farming etc but its ok for me. Good luck

Pink
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06501 seconds with 19 queries