View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 08:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
GracelessFawn
Thailand Expat

GracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand Expat
GracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand ExpatGracelessFawn Thailand Expat
Glad your dog found a loving home.

When a good friend of mine left Thailand for Korea in 2006, she had to leave 2 of her beloved dogs in the neighborhood. Every year she takes a trip to Thailand to see and feed their dogs..... They survived in the soi, under cars for years, as it was in a decent neighborhood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GracelessFawn is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07084 seconds with 19 queries