View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
ling noi

ling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
PS
I fully intend to to be present for most of the build and because my trade is a precision engineer I fully expect to be driven crazy by the antics of the Thai builders.
Also ,FYI, I am hoping to spend an increasing amount of time in the land of smiles but I am still working in the UK although I am eligible for retirement/pension/bus pass/ free prescriptions etc etc.
Also I am aware of the the necessity of a tow rope to exit the family from the house, but at least my little teerak (!) will be looked after whilst I am away . Cheers
ling noi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06364 seconds with 19 queries