View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
ling noi

ling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailandling noi is a glorious beacon of light in Thailand
Hey, to everyone for the messages in reply to my new thread........ some of you folks have a turn of phrase that makes me roar with laughter. Thank you .
YES !! I am aware the outlaws will move in. In my minimal experience of Thailand , I have found them to be like those bloody little ants - the mere slightest of gaps and they wheedle a way in. And its hard to get rid of them cos they're persistent little blighters. I have a fourth floor condo and I sometimes have trouble with them there so they aren't afraid of heights. Ants that is , but I'm sure that the same can apply to the outlaws too.
As soon as the plans are finalised I will attempt to post them on here - I've read about how easy it is to do !!
Anyway, thanks for all the replies and encouragement...............
Best Regards Mike/Ling Noi
ling noi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07651 seconds with 19 queries