View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 08:37 PM   #76 (permalink)
JPPR2
CCBW

JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPR2 View Post
On Koh Samet now. 2.5 days. Got some drone vids and stills today. Rented a scooter with Wife. Been blazing around.

First impression. Where I am staying is very very nice and a clean private beach. Sitting right now sipping a cocktail relaxing staring at ocean

I will say the Ferry ride over was about 3 whiteys. 4 or 5 Thais and the rest loud chinese twats. Fortunately they went left to the high tourist places and my wife and I went left to a quiet place with only Thais.

I will post pics in a few days.
Ye seems your wife knows all the best beach resorts.
I really appreciate all the effort and research she does on places. We have traveled all over Thailand and I have never stayed at a dump and dealt with shitty tourists.

Tonight was outstanding. We had dinner on the beach. Food was quite good. Nobody around and here it is a holiday weekend when places are jammed. My wife chatted it up with a waitress and she said all the loud rude tourists go to the big name places( I will post some pics of where I saw them go).

You know. I am an "Off the beaten path type.". I prefer low profile places. I dont need big shows and lots of conveniences. Good clean place. Quiet. Relaxing. My wife is same.
JPPR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08024 seconds with 19 queries