View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 06:15 PM   #145 (permalink)
Looper
CabbageSmeller Pursuivant

Looper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand Expat
Looper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand ExpatLooper Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry57
Have the Pan heads forgiven the Yanks for turning Nagasaki into a BBQ or have they still got the shits on. ?
I visited Hiroshima on August 6th 2001 which was the anniversary of the bomb. Just timing coincidence, not by plan.

I was sitting half asleep outside the station after getting off an overnight train with J-Girl (it would not have been far away from 8.15am coincidentally) and one old jap fella cracked the shits at whitey and came hobbling over shaking his stick and shouting incoherent J-abuse at me.

Seems it is not all forgive and forget!

Very strange experience as the Japs I had met up to that point had been religiously polite and reserved.
Looper is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06893 seconds with 19 queries