View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 08:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
JPPR2
CCBW

JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
JPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand ExpatJPPR2 Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicethaiza
Very nice pics...
Thanks, It was a fun evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango
Yes, costs please...
I asked the Wifey and she said she did an online booking and it was 1250 per person. Includes the cruise, large buffet dinner, desert and beverages (Alcohol is additional). You can find deals as well (My wife did)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yortyiam
Bangkok at night does look beautiful. The cruise seems quite classy. Pity the dude with the "i'm with the ATM" girl though. Is booking in advance necessary
I agree BKK at night is quite nice. The cruise was about 2 hrs on the river. I have more pics of the Grand Palace from the boat but did not post them. They have Karaoke/dance floor area and towards the end people were dancing. It was a pleasant mix of locals and foreigners. Albeit I cringed when they played the BeeGees and Village People music. Man just can't hang with that music but wife and I went topside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntRobertson
Nice thread. And pics!
Thanks Ant, It was a fun little evening. Would I do it again, Sure with another couple . You can depart at 7:30 or 9:30. We did the 7:30. SO need evening plans after you return around 9:30 if you want to go out after.
JPPR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 5.98114 seconds with 19 queries