Thread: Trip to Hua Hin
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:15 PM   #77 (permalink)
armstrong
Thailand Expat

armstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expat
armstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expatarmstrong Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsara
My pool villa suits just fine.
I think that's why I like Hua Hin, I pretty much don't leave the villa except to eat occasionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxexile
the traffic into and out of town, especially from the south and west of the main road through the town centre, is nothing short of horrendous for most of the year, especially at weekends.
The back way into Hua Hin is the way to go. Cuts out the center and can come out around Vana Nava/True Arena.

Most of the restaurants we go to are out of the town center. Only go in for Market Village or Blueport.
But I can't cuz I'm a drug-abusing alcoholic
armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07132 seconds with 19 queries