Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    I'm in Jail

Last Online
    08-02-2023 @ 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983 View Post
    ^ Yeah, 70% of the country is mountainous!... we are led to believe it's just a concrete jungle... stereotypes ey.. gotta love 'em...
    If I ever did return Yonaguni island what be my first destination to travel for its history and underworld structures.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    My Aunt took us to a buffet lunch today... $22 per person... including beer, deserts, etc... On the way back, we stopped off at a recycle shop/antique shop... will be buying some of our furniture for our new house there...

Amazing prices... Japs hate 2nd hand stuff - it's not a part of their culture (like the West)... they view anything even lightly used as dirty - hence the great prices on designer bags, etc...

I'm thinking, I might try selling some stuff (bags, phones, etc) from recycle shops... on Ebay, or local NZ 2nd hand sites... just for fun (while I have free time)...
    I sold a few watches (Diesel) from Japan, in NZ.. made some money... might try some other stuff...

Anyway, here are some pics or today's outing...

Mountain retreat (near Saga) weird car.. never heard of it... *Jade, Hybrid..

Why does Imgur rotate my pics? oh well...

Local market on the way home...

All kinds of Tofu

Free mountain dew (water heh)..

No idea what this character is...

Recycle shop come antique shop... looks a bit like my step dad's 2nd hand shop business... really cool stuff!

Love this red one... will have to fight Nana over it.. she wants it too 55... it's a deeper color or red than the pic implies...

My step Dad would love these dudes...

Forgot to mention prices... this was around $150

Everything was dirt cheap..

Car update: I can pick up my wheels on Wednesday...yaaaay!!!

I have personalized number plates (for my lucky numbers) which I can't get before next week (a holiday in Japan) so will use generic ones, until they re-open after the break... the dealer is paying for that... as per agreed.
    I'm a bit superstitious about numbers...
    Last edited by NZdick1983; 07-08-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Banned

Last Online
    09-05-2021 @ 03:25 AM
    Come on Dicky, no fucker cares about the price of Tofu, get to the nitty gritty..

How much are those used knickers in the vending machines? Are they musky?

I'm just about to rip the wifes knickers off right now just thinking about it. Theyre fukkin killing me

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    I'll sell you mine..they are musky - just finished my workout...

All the kinky stuff must be hiding...I will try to find something for yas (ya perverts)

Hang on mate... I think I saw something you may like...

I'll try to find it for you...

Edit: found it... here ya go... that's the best I can do (so far any rate)...

From the awesome manga souko!

Massive recycle shop (2nd hand shop) with anything and everything imaginable, at less than half the original price...

http://www.mangasouko.com/en/index.html

Check out these guitars!

Last edited by NZdick1983; 07-08-2017 at 06:19 PM.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    29-04-2023 @ 08:08 AM
    Looks like your doing it hard there dickie. I must say your having a pretty soft entry to the country as a new immigrant. I guess it helps that your bloody keen to have a crack at it and have a positive attitude. It also sounds like your misuses has a good family that have taken the young kiwi hubby of there daughter under the wing. Bet yer glad you didn't marry za eh ? But more seriously I love all that old shit. Antiques like. Innit . The Lao people the same . Old = no good. Why you buy bld?

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    I was perhaps drunk the other night and made the mistake of trying to have a serious conversation with the wife. I mentioned that it had been years since I've seen a samlor pedall3d by an oldkunt downtown. She thought for a minute and agreed. I said I wanted to buy one to put in thehouse s a bit of a conversation piece and where did they all go. Where can I get one she doesn't get it.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by beerlaodrinker
    Looks like your doing it hard there dickie. I must say your having a pretty soft entry to the country as a new immigrant. I guess it helps that your bloody keen to have a crack at it and have a positive attitude. It also sounds like your misuses has a good family that have taken the young kiwi hubby of there daughter under the wing. Bet yer glad you didn't marry za eh ? But more seriously I love all that old shit. Antiques like. Innit . The Lao people the same . Old = no good. Why you buy bld?
    Thanks mate... yeah, they have accepted me as a son...

I don't wana bad mouth Za (even though she hates my guts 55) reason being, as at least she's been respectful and hasn't ruined my thread (so far so good)...
    Fair play to her for that...

I love weird and wonderful things... I'd much rather buy a $200 mint 2nd hand leather sofa (for instance) than a brand new PVC one for $400...

I just found out my Japanese Nana owns another building near Saga (Happy House).. next week is a very important Buddhist holiday, where we welcome the dead spirits of family ancestors back for a week - then burn the food in a park... hmmm I didn't explain that well lol...

Tired, it's been a long day...

Edit: Here's a better explanation...

Obon (お盆) or just Bon (盆) is a Japanese Buddhist custom to honor the spirits of one's ancestors. This Buddhist-Confucian custom has evolved into a family reunion holiday during which people return to ancestral family places and visit and clean their ancestors' graves, and when the spirits of ancestors are supposed to revisit the household altars. It has been celebrated in Japan for more than 500 years and traditionally includes a dance, known as Bon-Odori.

Last edited by NZdick1983; 07-08-2017 at 08:28 PM.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    24-01-2024 @ 07:02 AM
    Bet yer glad you didn't marry za eh
    Put me away from this thread or in NZDick thread (life)...I dont post or complain...and I dont want here so better dont mention me...He have a good wife good family (rich) that good for Dickie...He happy and good for him...I never want anyone down with me and I think I live my life..If dont like me just stay away..You can mention who are good or who you like and just shut up about me...Thanks!!...

PS I never say I want to marry Dickie ..even meet I never think about it..I know he married ....I am not in his life and never post so just leave me alone...
    Last edited by Nicethaiza; 07-08-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico
    If I ever did return Yonaguni island what be my first destination to travel for its history and underworld structures.
    Sounds like fun! I want to go to Okinawa Island...

Last Online
    18-07-2020 @ 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNemo
    Have you not had the "girlie" flyers through your letterbox yet? Student girls renting themselves out - with prices on one side for you - and earnings for them on the other side... the pimp waiting outside in the big black car for your hour of thrills... seen it.
    Nah bro... honestly haven't seen anything kinky whatsoever... I'm not in Tokyo, maybe that's it?? also, I'm a reformed playboy, so will act celibate, 30 km around my school/home...
    That was in a suburb of Osaka, actually... Fukuoka's not quite bumpkinland, is it...

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Osaka?, of course, tourist hot bed innit...bound to cater for pervs lol

Last Online
    @
    Osaka?, of course, tourist hot bed innit...bound to cater for pervs lol
    Not 5am there yet (time of posting).

Can't sleep Bro?

Still on KIWI Time?

(BTW ... Green owed ... great pics post #107 above, are they yours? )

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    25-03-2021 @ 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger
    Beware the musk ox who wore them last...

True about the used goods...Had that same experience in Korea...Not many second-hand places...Everyone wants new stuff...That sentiment seems more pronounced in Asia, though it happens everywhere...

I wonder if the women buy "used" panties from the machines, Dill...

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicethaiza View Post
    Put me away from this thread or in NZDick thread (life)...I dont post or complain...and I dont want here so better dont mention me...He have a good wife good family (rich) that good for Dickie...He happy and good for him...I never want anyone down with me and I think I live my life..If dont like me just stay away..You can mention who are good or who you like and just shut up about me...Thanks!!...

PS I never say I want to marry Dickie ..even meet I never think about it..I know he married ....I am not in his life and never post so just leave me alone...
    Shut yer piehole. Silly little girl.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Come on Dicky, no fucker cares about the price of Tofu, get to the nitty gritty..

I'm just about to rip the wifes knickers off right now just thinking about it. Theyre fukkin killing me
    I reckon those used panty vending machines are a fallacy dill. I couldn't find one anywhere.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    24-01-2024 @ 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beerlaodrinker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicethaiza View Post

Shut yer piehole. Silly little girl.
    When I am quiet you guy cant quiet ... who silly... you or me...

tell yourself shut up ...I respect thread by I dont post or complain..as I said just leave me alone..Thanks...

and I love him its wrong? dont do like i kill people I bever want him finish his wife and stay with me... I just want him happy...love itss just love...
    Last edited by Nicethaiza; 08-08-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by David48atTD
    Not 5am there yet (time of posting). Can't sleep Bro? Still on KIWI Time? (BTW ... Green owed ... great pics post #107 above, are they yours? )
    My laptop still thinks it's in NZ... that or I didn't log-off... I have so many open tabs 55... nah bro, jgoogle images - just to give an idea what Obon is like...
    *not Ubon heh...

I reckon those used panty vending machines are a fallacy dill. I couldn't find one anywhere.
    Yeah, where is all the kinky stuff hiding? I have taken more kinky stuff over in my suitcase, than I've seen here in Fukuoka... prolly in the main touristy centers... I read Fukuoka's foreigner population is very small - less than 1% or was it 0.1% (and most of them are Asians)...
    Last edited by NZdick1983; 08-08-2017 at 07:35 AM.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    Dickie nice food pics, you could well go from being a slim boy to a fat fuck.

Just out of interest to the Japs still, put all the unwanted electrical stuff out on the streets at certain times of the month, the stuff we used to see was unbelievable.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico
    Dickie nice food pics, you could well go from being a slim boy to a fat fuck.
    Down to 74.9kg this morning - from 75.5kg yesterday... I thought my weight would go up after that buffet lunch... but I skipped dinner to balance it out...
    came to Japan at 78kg - so I've been losing weight (fat) since I adopted their diet.

Could also be the heat?

Yeah, they pay to get rid of their unwanted stuff (even if it's quality shit)... weird... a business opportunity lurks there for sure...
    Westerners love 2nd hand bargains... (me included)..

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    Oz used to do the same but not the same quality, we made good money picking up before the Trash trucks came and took it away.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983
    No idea what this character is...

It's a stuffed tanooki. A Japanese racoon dog. In folklore they are considered to be pranksters and cause mischief. Notice he always has extremely large balls.

Real tanooki. You will see one soon. They are all over the place in Japan.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Thanks, Misskit... I have seen some weird and wonderful creatures driving around Kyushu... I might have spotted one... I've seen a few wild monkeys around these parts...

What's with the big balls? don't tell me they are naturally endowed.. have you been to Fukuoka, Misskit?

Last Online
    @
    ^ Don't know why he has big balls. Maybe some of your Japanese family can tell you.

I've never been to Fukuoka. Closest I've been is to Beppu and Oita where some friends lived.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    25-03-2021 @ 08:47 AM
    Probably has big balls because they are as prolific as fooking Prairie Dogs...

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @

Scary looking wee-fookers ey, BB?

Wonder if I could domesticate one as a pet.. could be a lucky charm (mascot) for my biz..

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information