View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 03:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
fishlocker
Thailand Expat

fishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expat
fishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expat
Kinda peaked an intrest about Japan so I looked on YouTube and immediately found a family that does a channel called Life where I'm from. Pretty interesting. He is in the Tokyo area. Said they average 47k per year, houses at 300k. I never saw a " pencil house" before. Definitely different than from what I'm used to. Looks as space is at a premium. A two meter wide house is enough for a car park so they do it.

Twelve different zoning types for development of the area. Shoe lockers at the restaurant ect. The roll up bedding was reminiscent of Laos. Our farm house at over 3000 square feet for 30k seems a sweet deal in comparison. But then again nobody pulls 40k a year Id imagine that lives in the area. In the city though I'm sure some do if not way more if you own a decent business. No shortage of new vehicles in Pakse. An some real nice houses in places.

Interesting stuff Dickie thanks for moving in this direction. And thanks for the input of others and the suggestion of doing the thread in the first place. This should roll out to be an interesting and informative thread.

By all means carry on. Lets see the fish market. Oh and the theme restaurants with the bleach blondies of course.

For the fish, naturally.

Last edited by fishlocker : 02-08-2017 at 03:58 PM.
fishlocker is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06747 seconds with 19 queries