View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
fishlocker
Thailand Expat

fishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expat
fishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expatfishlocker Thailand Expat
Do they really have the honor system for roadside vegetable stands? We do here in the states but only out in the countryside. I doubt it would go well in the city. We have eggs for 99cents a dozen and milk at under 3 dollars per gallon. The rest of the stuff seems pretty close. Can't imagine living on 30k. Do the CEOs make 2000 times what an average worker makes like they do here in the states. Or do they have some sense of equality or should I say fairness. I think I may know the answer allready as I believe greed is a universal phenomenon.

Seems to be a good deal of you tubers/ Vloggers doing the cost to live in x, y or z these days. Allways interesting to see how the other half lives. Thanks for the info. Now on to the the Hello kitty restaurants please. Lets be frank, you know what I'm talking about here Dickie. On with the show.
fishlocker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.12587 seconds with 19 queries