View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 09:17 AM   #45 (permalink)
Pink

Pink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in ThailandPink is a splendid one to behold in Thailand
Here is another update, We just got started up again after one month building stop for farming. I i wanted to start on fist floor when they started up again. Now we are about to finish outer and inner walls. We use the 14-15Bath white blocks, they call them onebou or something here. Long time i was not shure if going on cheap blocks, but its a no brainer. This white blocks are great, and fast to build, and not getting hot from outside to inside. The total cost of blocks is so small part of the project anyway so my advice to other builders is clear. The used red bricks is to get strong walls for stears. one wall use both red bricks and white blocks, to get bot strength and temperature friendly ( even better if the red was inside and white outside, but they already got the red bricks up when i requested double it with the block. Anyway its not the sunny side so it will be ok)

Pink is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.10230 seconds with 19 queries