Page 94 of 291 FirstFirst ... 44848687888990919293949596979899100101102104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 7254
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick
    Sp you're saying I'm worse off than I would be with HRC?
    Trump has the lowest six month approval rating in 70 years, his administration is mired in controversy and lurches from one crisis and shit-storm to the next, is under multiple investigations and practically everything he has touched has been an unmitigated disaster...

So he might be saying that your insistence that you're better off than you would've been under Hillary just because you really, really don't like her is ridiculously head-in-the-sand odd and entirely baseless.
    Yeah but if Clinton was in we'd still have email "scandals", Benghazi "scandals", Whitewater "scandals", and any other fucking scandal the twats could invent.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    Yeah but if Clinton was in we'd still have email "scandals", Benghazi "scandals", Whitewater "scandals", and any other fucking scandal the twats could invent.
    That's what makes all the whining about 'The Russia Thing' so hypocritical. Plus of course that has actual factual basis.

Posters like longway legit try to push theories about Satanic worship and pizza stores peddling child sex-slaves and then in the face of something like Drumpf Jnrs meeting claim it's a "nothingburger".

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson
    your insistence that you're better off
    I don't know, that's a pretty subjective statement. Like personally I'm just as well off right now as I was under Obama. Trump hasn't really affected my life one iota. That is a different thing from the bigger picture. Individual mileage and circumstances will vary, and personally I've never for a second attributed my well being or lack therof to any politician or president in the first place
    Last edited by redhaze; 16-07-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Last Online
    @
    the definitive timeline thus far...

https://www.axios.com/timeline-the-r...mpaign=organic

for some reason i can't directly post the image...it's due to axios not TD.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    02-08-2017 @ 04:02 PM
    Trump just hired Ty Cobb.....gotta be the oldest lawyer in the world.

Last Online
    @
    hell of a ball player, though.

sorry.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    Still has unbroken records.

Last Online
    @
    his bio on his law firm's website...

"Bet-the-company litigation calls for a unique combination of skills, experience, and track record. Ty Cobb ... has been widely recognized as one of the premier white collar, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) enforcement, and congressional investigations lawyers in the world.

"Clients managing crises, allegations of corruption, and other critical matters turn to Ty ... Ty's wide-ranging enforcement, bribery, and corruption practice has taken him to more than 35 countries and 44 states."
    https://www.axios.com/frustrated-tru...mpaign=organic

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by raycarey
    Ty's wide-ranging enforcement, bribery, and corruption practice has taken him to more than 35 countries and 44 states."
    5 bucks sez he's been to Russia.

Last Online
    @
    Trump's still having Twatter tantrums over the whole Jnr thing, still calling it "Fake News!", which of course it very clearly isn't.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    This guy.....

A Russian Developer Helps Out the Kremlin on Occasion. Was He a Conduit to Trump
    Mr. Agalarov, 61, also worked on a project with a future president, Donald J. Trump. Last week, the Russian developer and his crooner son and heir, Emin, were thrust into the swirl of speculation about whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin to influence the 2016 election.

Their names popped up in emails about arranging a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer who claimed to have incriminating information about Hillary Clinton, but the president and his son have both insisted that nothing of value was provided.

“This is obviously very high-level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin,” wrote Rob Goldstone, a music producer and publicist working for Emi

While there is no indication beyond what was said in the emails that the Agalarovs were serving as a conduit between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign, wealthy and well-connected businessmen are often called on to do the bidding of the Russian government.

Kremlin analysts stress that its red, crenelated walls conceal not a well-oiled machine but a hornet’s nest of interests and influences competing to dominate an Erector Set of ad hoc policies and sudden opportunities, many of them highly lucrative.

When it comes to exploiting those opportunities, the Kremlin often ignores its own bureaucrats, diplomats and other agents in favor of someone it thinks will get the job done — a charmed group whose members rise and fall in status along with their usefulness to Mr. Putin and his top aides.

In that context, analysts find it entirely plausible that the Kremlin would tap Mr. Agalarov, a construction tycoon with a web of contacts to Mr. Trump, as a way to pass information to the Trump presidential campaign.

“In a sense, almost no one is a direct agent of the Kremlin, but almost anyone can become one if the need arises,” said Ekaterina Schulmann, a political scientist at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administratio
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/16/w...p-kremlin.html

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-01-2024 @ 01:10 AM
    Trump's still having Twatter tantrums over the whole Jnr thing, still calling it "Fake News!"
    It's his way of keeping his base hypnotized. Clearly they have lost the ability to reason and accept any lie he spouts as truth.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbert
    Clearly they have lost the ability to reason and accept any lie he spouts as truth.
    I can't agree with that purely on the grounds that I don't think they ever had that ability to begin with.

Anyways in other Drumpf Twatter news he said this:

Relatively innocuous.

Oh, except for Caputo has long ties to Russia, having lived in the country in the 1990s and working in 2000 as a contractor with the Russian conglomerate Gazprom Media to improve Putin's image in the United States.

*Face-palm*

Even when he cites something he thinks helps it doesn't.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Farangrakthai
    prediction: don jr.'s emails won't be discussed past this weekend.
    well, so much for that prediction....

Trump said on Twitter on Monday morning that “most politicians would have gone to a meeting like the one Don jr attended in order to get info on an opponent.”
    Trump repeats claim that 'most politicians' would have attended Trump Jr. meeting - POLITICO

Last Online
    @
    Whaaaaaaat??

You mean FRT made a pointless and irrelevant prediction? And he was completely, utterly, wrong about it??

Well, that's quite a turn up for the books. Who woulda thunked that!?

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    23-08-2021 @ 06:47 PM
    It is confirmed.
    Trump Jr will be convicted and go to jail.

Says Washington Post opinion poll!

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Earl
    Says Washington Post opinion poll!
    TREASON I TELL YOU! TREASON!!!

PUTIN HIMSELF SENT THE LAWYER AND JR KNEW!!!

Last Online
    @
    Well those straw-men have convinced me.

They should stop the investigation right now.

Last Online
    @
    Well those straw-men have convinced me.

They should stop the investigation right now.
    Because your Kiwi opinion matters so much.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    TREASON I TELL YOU! TREASON!!!
    PUTIN HIMSELF SENT THE LAWYER AND JR KNEW!!!
    So the meeting was all about adoption then?

Last Online
    @
    S'funny though... If you built a time-machine and went back to 2008 and told people that Republicans would be resistant to an investigation of Russian interference in an election and potential collusion of a candidates campaign with it you'd be locked up quick-smart in an asylum. And then that would trigger some real 12 Monkeys type shit.

But hey-ho, here we are with Trump as POTUS and now they'll bend over backwards and take one up the jacksie to legitimalise and normalise all the lies and scandals and angry Tweets.

Last Online
    @
    Because your Kiwi opinion matters so much.
    Why do you hate freedom of speech and democracy, Comrade!?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Why do you hate freedom of speech and democracy, Comrade!?
    He has to have some justification for disagreeing with you. Might as well be because you are from New Zealand. A dirty foreigner. America First!

Last Online
    @
    It's just such a fatuous and dumb thing to say isn't it.

Another example of right-wing snowflake hypocrisy over 'freedom of speech' - they think it should only apply to their bleatings. And sure as fuck he has expressed an opinion about some/thing/one/where he's not directly connected to.

And the irony is that I doubt many on here give as much of a fuck about my opinion as he does.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    16-07-2021 @ 10:31 PM
    this thread needs a little bit of "Vive Le Trump" with all the anti-Trumptard negativity

Page 94 of 291 FirstFirst ... 44848687888990919293949596979899100101102104144194 ... LastLast

Thread Information