View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 01:00 AM   #262 (permalink)
Digby Fantona
Thailand Expat

Digby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand Expat
Digby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverna
You complete and utter fucking numpty. Your first sentence said I am wrong, The rest of your post proves I am right.

The image is not hosted on CPanel. It is hosted on your website. Two very different things. You are a clown of the first degree. Now fuck off, Cannot123.
You are an incredibly stupid person. The pictures are held on the media section of my cpanel. They could stay there indefinitely and are only placed on my website when I send them to it by using an appropriate module on my website backend. My cpanel holds all my images, my website displays them.

It seems that you are intent on arguing with me at every opportunity and you would be doing us both a favour if you placed me on ignore. And, because you are a dope, you send red after red in order to damage my reputation. Now, personally, I do not give a damn about that but it is only right that others know how you behave. You are one of the people who drive newcomers away. You have shown your own lack of knowledge on this thread and I invite others to examine your other posts on this forum. Those which are not one-liners are just quarrelsome, if not with me then with someone else.

Please ignore my posts as I want nothing at all to do with you and your kind.
Digby Fantona is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08613 seconds with 19 queries