View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 11:14 PM   #257 (permalink)
Digby Fantona
Thailand Expat

Digby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand Expat
Digby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand ExpatDigby Fantona Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrB0b
Sorry waspy, not your fault but I'm fuming that it's come to this and that dumb knowitall idiots have always overridden the proper advice on how to link photos and have caused the current issue where hundreds, maybe thousands, of photos have disappeared.
People decided to use the likes of Photobucket because it was easier as one did not have to consider the size of a picture and process it to fit here. There is no point in going on about it. Those people had no reason to think that their pictures would be wiped out and they were all well intentioned.

Forum software is not expensive and the principal costs are those associated with web hosting and bandwidth but these are costs which already incurred. For a relatively small outlay the picture hosting on TeakDoor could be transformed into a very simple process.

I post pictures only rarely but in future, when I do, they will be hosted on my own cpanel.
Digby Fantona is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08037 seconds with 19 queries