View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 03:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
jonnyenglish

jonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expat
jonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expatjonnyenglish Must be a Thailand Expat
Pragmatic, that's exactly how I managed to fit mine too.. hose pipe attachment to tap, clamp on to that attachment... works much better than trying to get the bugger to attach evenly (therefore leak-free) to the actual tap!

Attach the washing machine pipe clamp bit to the hose pipe attachment first, then screw that lot to the tap and the clip in the washing machine hose.. I also had to bulk out the rubber washer using two instead of one as the ribs on the hose pipe attachment were slightly in the wrong place for the screws.

The whole process only took 2 very creative shopping trips to the DIY shop, lots of profanity, sweat and effort to stop it from spraying water everywhere.. but once mastered, can be repeated
jonnyenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09609 seconds with 19 queries