View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
VocalNeal
Sukhumvet

VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
VocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand ExpatVocalNeal Thailand Expat
Armstrong. Do you use the "other" tap?

Eyeball the washing machine hose to determine if it is 1/2 or 3/8 inside diameter.

Go to hardware store and buy a tap/faucet with threads for a hose pipe. This is 3/4 yours maybe 1/2 it will be written on it.

Then buy the requisite hose pipe connector and a suitable hose clamp. Buy large and small if not sure.

Take original tap/faucet off the blue plastic pipe. and replace with the new one.

Cut existing widget off the washing machine hose and replace with the hosepipe connector and hose clamp.

Voila.
How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.

Last edited by VocalNeal : 06-07-2017 at 01:54 PM.
VocalNeal is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07739 seconds with 19 queries